Home General Discussion
Options

Humidor

I just purchased 3 new bundles of cigars but I do not have room in my humidor for them. I do not want to buy another humidor. I live in FL (hi temp & humidity outside/A-C inside).
Any suggestions about taking care of the bundled cigars?

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Zip lock backs and water pillows or Tupperware and water pillows.
  • Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    and smoke faster :)
  • Options
    Water pillows? More info on that please?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    petersontom:
    I do not want to buy another humidor.
    you feeling ok?

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    petersontom:
    Water pillows? More info on that please?
    http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=M-HMC07-10 Reusable. Just need distilled water and the pillow. I have been using some of mine for over a year since I have many zip lock bags. I have 8 humidors and I can't buy another one so the zip lock bags and tupperware work for me until I can smone my inventory down to a normal level which will never happen because everytime I smoke 2 - 3 I buy 10 more. LOL
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    petersontom:
    I do not want to buy another humidor.
    you feeling ok?

Here's a link to the water pillows that cigar.com offers.

Pillow
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    petersontom:
    I just purchased 3 new bundles of cigars but I do not have room in my humidor for them. I do not want to buy another humidor. I live in FL (hi temp & humidity outside/A-C inside). Any suggestions about taking care of the bundled cigars?
    Bomb someone ;)...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Renai ' you have the perfect answer to all of lifes little problems..
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Renaissance_Man:
    petersontom:
    I just purchased 3 new bundles of cigars but I do not have room in my humidor for them. I do not want to buy another humidor. I live in FL (hi temp & humidity outside/A-C inside). Any suggestions about taking care of the bundled cigars?
    Bomb someone ;)...
    I volunteer to be your... oh wait, we're not playing that game.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    TatuajeVI:
    Renaissance_Man:
    petersontom:
    Bomb someone ;)...
    I volunteer to be your... oh wait, we're not playing that game.

You can use Tupperware type plastic container with a few humi pillows or something similar for humidification. A small cooler also works well for temporary or long term storage. Again add humidification and a Hygrometer.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    Bomb someone ;)...
    "Why did you bomb him?"

"I thought that they were gonna send me cigars first!"

"So that's why you bombed him?.... But he didn't even HAVE cigars to bomb you with..."

"I know that NOW... but my humidor's safety comes first... That's why I made it legal to wire tap my humidor's phone calls, for IT'S safety"