Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Operation Nacho Libre

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
A stealth bomber has departed from the Arnold Palmer Regional Airport, headed West Northwest.

Coordinates: 9114 9010 7574 2929 9346 51

That is all.
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    ROFL!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Boom!

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha ha! Ok.
    Well, it very well may have shown up today, but since I'm "unavailable" right now, I don't know if it did.
    I'll check tomorrow when I have a chance to get to the mailbox.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience:
    Ha ha! Ok.
    Well, it very well may have shown up today, but since I'm "unavailable" right now, I don't know if it did.
    Whoa! Slow down there, Tony! Maybe this delivery went to some other resident of Warrenton, OR. Sheesh! Does the world revolve around you?? LOL!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    0patience:
    Ha ha! Ok.
    Whoa! Slow down there, Tony! Maybe this delivery went to some other resident of Warrenton, OR. Sheesh! Does the world revolve around you?? LOL!
    You clearly have never been to Warrenton. LOL!
    I know everyone in Warrenton that smokes cigars and most of them have their kids look stuff up.
    Or they call me. And it ain't like we're some big city or anything. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.