Home Non Cigar Related
Options

R.I.P. Troll Man Green.

RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
Your time here was short and filled with confusion and your words caused your ultimate demise as it should have.
I would like to take the time here to thank the moderators for doing such a speedy job getting such rudeness off the forums so quickly.
Keep up the good work.
You are what makes these forums so great!

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shall miss,............Uh,............I'll miss that thread. LOL That was fun.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    I shall miss,............Uh,............I'll miss that thread. LOL That was fun.

It was going to be a lot of fun but sadly he died before his time.

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    It was incredible how much of your style came through in that alternate personality.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    It was incredible how much of your style came through in that alternate personality.
    There are some trolls that just can't hide!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Ken Light:
    I meant that genuinely. It's difficult to have a personal style is a format like this.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Martel:
    Ken Light:
    I meant that genuinely. It's difficult to have a personal style is a format like this.

The sad part is that I tried extra hard to hide my personality through word changing and misuse. Oh well, I guess some personalities just can not be hidden, though I may one day try again after learning a completely new style of writing.
    :-)

• Options
    Ken Light:

Though I tried to hide my personality well, I take your words as a great compliment because when a person can be known simply from the words they choose to post, something has to be right their style and everything else has to fall into place perfectly.
    Thank you.