Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

4 Day Bomb

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Having a good day, it's 1525 and I've been off for two hours, knocked back a few brews. Go out to my car real quick and the UPS truck drives past me. "Good, I'm safe." Nope...the ol switcheroo got met because an hour later USPS manages to fit two boxes in my mailbox. Let's start with Bob.Can't go wrong with AJ, plus now I have something to hold my brews in. Thanks! You've hit me twice now, so gameeeeeeeeeee on.imageimageThis second one has me scratching my head. I've made a lot of enemies as of late and can't recall any outstanding trades I'm involved in. Name on the box looks like DK**zur. I'm sure when I find out I'll be embarrassed. Anywho, also some nom nom premipremiprems. Thanks!image

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I have no forward knowledge of anything...but I get the feeling you have some pain coming.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    I have no forward knowledge of anything...but I get the feeling you have some pain coming.
    You ****ing BLUE FALCON!!!! WHO DOES NUMBER TWO WORK FOR?
    Rain:
    New Boots:
    You ****ing BLUE FALCON!!!! WHO DOES NUMBER TWO WORK FOR?
    I'm innocent, and know nothing!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of nice premeprimepremes there for your collection, Randy.
    And a half dozen MOWS!!! Epic FTW!

That's some nice coozies too .... 1 for you and 1 to share with your bros, will do a nice job at keeping your smirnoff ices good and cold ;-)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:

That's some nice coozies too .... 1 for you and 1 to share with your bros, will do a nice job at keeping your smirnoff ices good and cold ;-)
    He's drinking Mikes hard lemonade today!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    MOW Maduro...nnnnnnice!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your going to be saying FTW quite a bit! =)
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    jgibv:

Looks like a Redd's to me.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Echambers:
    New Boots:
    jgibv:

He just uses that bottle, so we don't know what it really is
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Echambers:
    New Boots:
    jgibv:

He just uses that bottle, so we don't know what it really is
    I thank
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Stupids. It's my own urine....sterile and I like the taste. Reminiscent of Bear Grylls.
    Rain:
    Stupids. It's my own urine....sterile and I like the taste. Reminiscent of Bear Grylls.
    Actually, it's my urine...I'm a ninja like that. It's infused with.....well, some things you'd rather not know you're drinking.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    You've hit me twice now, so gameeeeeeeeeee on.