Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

AJ Fer"Rain"dez!

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
Is there anyone safe from Rain? I thought I was, but apparently not! Stopped by the PO today to ship a package and ended up coming home with one. I didn't think he had my address, but it doesn't matter when you have ccom's sales reps on your side. Nestled snugly inside the box was an AJ Fernandez Taster's Pack sampler. Eleven smokes that I love! I'd post a picture but Photobucket is spazzing out again... He even threw in an "XOXO" note. I felt so warm and fuzzy for a few minutes! :-)
Randy, my thanks to you for smacking me with a grip of my favorites! Just remember, I have your return addy now...

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Good hit to a good man! Bravo, Randy.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Just a little gift from one medical professional to another.....enjoy bro!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    Is there anyone safe from Rain? I thought I was, but apparently not! Stopped by the PO today to ship a package and ended up coming home with one. I didn't think he had my address, but it doesn't matter when you have ccom's sales reps on your side. Nestled snugly inside the box was an AJ Fernandez Taster's Pack sampler. Eleven smokes that I love! I'd post a picture but Photobucket is spazzing out again... He even threw in an "XOXO" note. I felt so warm and fuzzy for a few minutes! :-)
    Randy, my thanks to you for smacking me with a grip of my favorites! Just remember, I have your return addy now...
    I lost my XOXO note :(
    Everyone is supposed to frame those....way to go.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Toombes:
    I lost my XOXO note :(
    Oh snap. You mean you just threw his love away?
    Rain:
    Everyone is supposed to frame those....way to go.

WaltBasil:
    Oh snap. You mean you just threw his love away?

I actually have all the notes i've gotten from trades/bombs/etc...cept that one...it ran away!
    Well everyone was supposed to connect them and decode the message...guess the world will never know.
    Rain:
    Well everyone was supposed to connect them and decode the message...guess the world will never know.
    My wife probably threw it away in a fit of jealous rage! YEAH! That's it!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy...do you contact your very own Ccom account rep?
    Bigshizza:
    Randy...do you contact your very own Ccom account rep?
    I don't kiss and tell.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Boo yah!
    photo 336544EE-D2F1-4F4E-90F0-9DFCB006B3AF_zpsov2exjti.jpg
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Boo yah!
    photo 336544EE-D2F1-4F4E-90F0-9DFCB006B3AF_zpsov2exjti.jpg
    Geez. Nice hit!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    ddubridge:
    Very Nice!
    +1…. there is such a thing as a free lunch… And dinner!
  • Rain.......... Nicely Done!!!!