Home General Discussion

Birthday

So I'm turning 23 today (17th) and I've got a day planned for it with room for a couple sticks. I'm drivin out to the lake after class tomorrow afternoon to go fishin', stopping by my favorite bar first to grab the best burger in Arkansas, then the B&M for a couple birthday stogies to enjoy on the lake. Any suggestions for celebration sticks?

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    If I had to guess what a Local B&M would have to celebrate my Bday I'd go with some of these

Ashon VSG
    Don Pepin Serie JJ
    Rocky Patel Decade (Not the fake kind)
    or if they are top end B&M I'd buy a davidoff... Dominicano Puro
    P.s. Happy freakin' Bday!!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    AVO domaine
    LFD double Ligero maduro Chisel
    5 Vegas relic
    Oliva Serie V figurado
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    P.s. Happy freakin' Bday!!!
    ditto
  • nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    Thanks guys. I've got a couple relics chillin in the humi, but I haven't had great luck with them. To be honest I haven't had much luck with any perfecto. Something about the size just kills the draw for me. I haven't had too many perfecto's, but I haven't had a single one that wasn't like trying to suck a volks wagon through the straw from a can of WD. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I was thinkin VSG, tho. I've heard really good things about that stick, but I never had an occasion to get one. Keep em comin!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Well I have no input on sticks ya should get, but hey... HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Hays:
    +1
    Hays:
    Go see Kaspera for your birthday Spankings.... He's itching for some Birthday fun!!!!
  • rad1964rad1964 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Happy birthday... perhaps a bolivar?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Happy Birthday! maybe a Padron 1964? my personal favorite
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And my suggestion would have to be the Fuente Anejo! One of my personal favorites.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Chestit Rojden Den! or.. Happy Birthday! As for the cigar... Decade or 5 Vegas Miami is a good "start"...
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    happy birthday -- AF Anejo
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Ashton VSG, Oliva serie V, and Happy Birthday.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY... You could treat yourself to an Opus X or Alec Bradley Tempus if you don't want to drop so much $$$
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Happy birthday! I too have no specific stick recommendations for you except to enjoy the fug out of 'em!
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    It's you birthday, splurge a bit. Go with a Padron 1964 or if your looking for more body go with the Padron 1926.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Hays:
    Go see Kaspera for your birthday Spankings.... He's itching for some Birthday fun!!!!
    Lassie.. That was our secret !! Now these guys will be lining up.. Happy birthday Cole.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Happy Birthday, Captain. I can't possibly improve on Lassie's list, so I won't try.