Home Non Cigar Related
Options

This day sucks!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
I'm sick and feel like poop so I go to take a shower...go turn the water on and cough something crazy blowing out my lower back! Christ all I want is a cigar and some good beer but I'm on the dl now it sucks!!
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Damn bro...you can still have that beer.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, you sound like me. Over the holidays, I sneezed so hard that I threw my back out. I'm still recovering.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Lol, you sound like me. Over the holidays, I sneezed so hard that I threw my back out. I'm still recovering.
    well I'm glad it's not just me!! This is the second time coughing or sneezing has killed my back
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    well I'm glad it's not just me!! This is the second time coughing or sneezing has killed my back
    What is going on? 2 Sundays ago I'm out in the garage putting kerosene into my heater, I squat down and my back goes out. Twice a year for the last 11years, March 16 would have been a year since it happened last time. I feel for anyone who has to experience problems with their back, people that don't have it just don't fully understand. Not to mention, a cigar is not near as enjoyable when you can't just kick back and relax. I hope you guys get better soon, I'm a lot better than I was 2 weeks ago but I still can't put socks on and it's $50 a visit to the Chiro.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Had a run of the Nuro Virus a few weeks back. Dry heaved so hard that I popped a rib,strained back muscles etc etc. Got over the bug, but needed two trips to the Chiro to straighten out the back. Now on Sunday I am driving to Michigan and then out to Arizona on Tuesday. 2000 miles we will see what the back is like after. I feel your pain Brothers
  • Options
    Yeah my back usually is good for going out once a year...it really sucks!! And ugh a road trip would really suck it's bad enough getting up. But I do agree that putting socks on is the worste thing ever!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Sorry to hear about the backs guys, I truly feel for ya, had to have a titanium cage bolted into my back a few years ago and when sneezing/coughing I have to back up against a wall and brace for it, 1 day I can bend over and pick up my shoes no prob, the next day I will just turn an inch to look at my wife when she talks to me and I want to drop. will keep you in my thought brothers.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, what's wrong with all you young guys! You all need to see Dr. M (aka mmccartneydc).
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Uh oh...not Bonecrusher.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who has had back surgery and now needs bionic hip... I feel for ya! Painkillers and alcohol boys!
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Bigshizza:
    As someone who has had back surgery and now needs bionic hip... I feel for ya! Painkillers and alcohol boys!
    Shizza you're too young for a new hip. Good you're not waiting to do it. My father in-law waited to long for his first hip and wore the knee out. He now has had both hips and the left knee. Get ur done, you got lots of good years ahead of you.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    yeah can't see the doc till Monday...so booze it is!
    Money can't buy taste