Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Roman, what I do to you?

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
That you had to go and be like that.
Here I am minding my own business and he slaps me up side the head.
More plotting and planning to do.
Fallen Angel. Cool!
I'm assuming the no band one is the forum blend?

Thanks!

In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    What did you do...? Existing is enough for Trident to lay down to pimp hand.
    Enjoy, bruddah! Nice job, Roman!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony, you obviously did something..... wait until the smoke clears first..
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit roman!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    This wasn't a hit. He asked for the cigars, I provided. Forum blend unbanded and added the fallen angel if you want to compare. Enjoy
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the fail blend, errrr forum blend haha. I've had two and they have a very distinct metallic flavor, so please let me know! Some good looking sticks there...nom nom nom.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so it got a little lonely?
    And you couldn't very well let it get lonely?
    Hmm, where have I heard that before? LOL!
    But you realize I now have your addy? ; )
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    Sending a flat rate box with one stick in it doubles the cost of that one stick...so for economic sense there were companions to help defer the cost shipping
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Sending a flat rate box with one stick in it doubles the cost of that one stick...so for economic sense there were companions to help defer the cost shipping
    Sound economics, sir! :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Yes! finally someone understands ;)
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    Trident:
    Yes! finally someone understands ;)

Lol, yes Roman lives up to this to the fullest. Enjoy Tony...
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Roman.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Boom! Love how the subtle nature of roman just gets accepted by everyone without question. Sheesh, the guy is an amazingly generous soul, sends these crazy bombs out for whatever reason. Bomb him! If you need his addy, let me know! ;) Sorry bud...sometimes you just need to be smacked back...just cause!
    thanks barry...you know those boxes you have sent to my house, i am now going to start slowly adding to them until you pick them up. i may add brings, i may cigars, not 100% sure yet...