Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Class A Beat Down by thedjfish.....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Here I am, minding my own business, licking my wounds from the week long bombing that I received from "Rain's Crew" and I came home today to find this. Joe, I'm not sure what's going on here. Don't we have a "treaty" or a "no bomb clause" in place? As I opened this package I am having flashbacks to Christmas 2013. I know why you sent this package, but truly, it was unnecessary. However, it is very appreciated. I had a great time in Chicago and I look forward to the next time we can herf together again. Thank you.

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, Joe u the man, nice selection. Bear needs a nap after all this.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    well not exactly a beat down, but i owed the entry fee of the hat for the herf, and figured the osok bandana counts as a hat in some cholo way,
    it's the least i can do for your genorosity lately.
    oh yeah i forgot to mark that middle cigar, tatuaje seleccion cazador wet pack
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Thats awesome. Great beatdown.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh love that the hats continue to fly to Greg...what a great tradition! Nice job joe
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Joe! Enjoy Greg!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, fantastic hit. Enjoy those bro.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit, Greg old buddy, enjoy.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Nice one Joe.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Joe is a class act. Nice beating of the bear! Another class act for sure. Love the timing of it as well! :)