Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1000 post pass - **UPDATED**

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Finally got a picture b**** now. Takes left, puts right. Have to upgrade the box, will ship on Wed.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Rain:
    Finally got a picture b**** now. Takes left, puts right. Have to upgrade the box, will ship on Wed.
    By all means Ran-dog...let me post pictures for you.
  • Options
    Bright side is, with all the addys in there I got to add to my borkodex.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Bright side is, with all the addys in there I got to add to my borkodex.
    I knew you'd take advantage of that.
  • Options
    Nice pass, Rain.
  • Options
    9114 9011 5981 8027 5249 79
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    This landed on Saturday. I'll post my takes and put later today and this will go back out on Tuesday (PO closed this Monday) or as soon as I get Bob Luken's address.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009:
    This landed on Saturday. I'll post my takes and put later today and this will go back out on Tuesday (PO closed this Monday) or as soon as I get Bob Luken's address.
    Did Randy not include the list?
  • Options
    Pretty sure I did..
  • Options
    New Boots:
    Bobbo2009:
    Did Randy not include the list?

I doubled checked the box and it wasn't in there. That is why I was asking for it.
  • Options
    I wasn't drunk and it's not in my house. Either I threw it away already or I mailed it in a bomb.#fail
  • Options
    Rain:
    I wasn't drunk and it's not in my house. Either I threw it away already or I mailed it in a bomb.#fail
    Nice Rain, nice.
  • Options
    Man...I'm really at a loss. I can remember putting it in the dang box! Guess my mind is playing tricks on me.
  • Options
    No problem. I even reopened and checked it a third time, just to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Nope, not going crazy (yet).
  • Options
    Here are my take and puts. Take is on the left and puts are on the right. The put stick on the left has almost three years rest on it and the other has almost two on it.

I changed out the bag that the sticks are in since the original one had a tear in it. I also added in some air cushion packs into the box to protect the sticks a little more. I don't trust the P.O. these days. I will get this out on Tuesday when the P.O.'s reopen or whenever I get Bob's address. Thanks again New Boots for letting me get in on your pass!

Rob
  • Options
    PM Bobbo
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Sorry boots I gotta drop out of this one I fear I have too much going on right now and I may delay it. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  • Options
    danielruas:
    Sorry boots I gotta drop out of this one I fear I have too much going on right now and I may delay it. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    It's all good brother...no sweat
  • Options
    New Boots:
    PM Bobbo

Got it, replied, and thanks again!
  • Options
    Once again , sorry for the delay in getting this out. Post office not open on Monday and work being a *** yesterday (traveling out of town this whole week). The box is on its way. I will post the tracking number once I get back to my hotel room tonight.

Boots: Thanks again for letting me get in on your pass!!

Rob
  • Options
    OK, tracking #: 9114901123086683140719
  • Options
    Bobbo2009:
    Once again , sorry for the delay in getting this out. Post office not open on Monday and work being a *** yesterday (traveling out of town this whole week). The box is on its way. I will post the tracking number once I get back to my hotel room tonight.

Boots: Thanks again for letting me get in on your pass!!

Rob
    Good stuff Bobbo....and thank you for joining it!
  • Options
    I'm going to hit 2000, before my 1000 post pass gets back to me! I have an ISSUE!
  • Options
    New Boots:
    I'm going to hit 2000, before my 1000 post pass gets back to me! I have an ISSUE!

I'm in! ;)
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very sorry I'm slowing this pass down sooooo bad. I'm sorry guys I wasn't paying close enough attention. I will do all I can to have this pass back on the road today.
  • Options
    Things happen Mr. Luken, it's not that serious.
  • Options
    Yes, at this rate you might hit 2000 posts by the time this one gets back to you. LOL. You could always change the name of the pass to - 1000 to 2000 FAST post SLOW pass ;)

Takes
    image Puts
  • Options
    Heads up Reggie713. It's headed your way. #9114=9011=8986=6153=7602=05
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I got it, will post takes and puts shortly! Hope to get it back in the air tomorrow!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, takes left puts right.
    *disclaimer* no abs were taken or given!
    i also need the kings addy