Home General Discussion
Options

humidification

I am curious to find the best humidification system to maintain my humidor at the proper level.

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well I don't actually have any yet, but most people on here will tell you to get Heartfelt industries humidity beads. Get twice as many as you think you need and charge them and they will maintain your humidor perfectly.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    it really depends on your situation.

if you have a humidor under a 300ct the above mentioned beads are great.
    if you have more than that then you have to start considering active humidification. 300-1500 count humidors could do well with a combination of an active humidifier and some beads.
    once you get into the range of a walk in humidor there are many many choices.
  • Options
    scott shilala has best beads on the market. Just google him and read the reviews, he's a member on several forums.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Boveda Packs ...no charging or recharging or discharging ...just drop and forget and thy work perfectly ...
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    roughrider:
    scott shilala has best beads on the market. Just google him and read the reviews, he's a member on several forums.
    Is he a scientist?

I ordered from Heartfelt... and I believe that man's name is David.....
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I just ordered my first heartfelt beads a couple days ago. They should be here this weekend some time. I have been having some humidity issues and hopefully these will take care of that. How much would you guys recommend for a 300 ct. humi?