Home General Discussion

First Borderland Herf of the year was had...

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
AJ and his wife came over yesterday for for dinner and a smoke. The menu was fajitas. Afterwards, wince it was a pleasant 57º, we sat on the patio under the warmth of the patio heater. I smoked a MOW Virtue (from AJ) and he had the PA. His wife had an RP Vudu. We traded. I saw his new humidor (looking good!). A good time was had by all.

My wife and I... and AJ

AJ, his wife, and I

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I should also add... we talked about Boots. That is all.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is too cool. I wish I was there. Glad you all had a good time.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Food looks great! Glad you fellas had a good time
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I like fajitas...
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's so awesome, Walt! So cool that ya'll could get together for good food and good smokes.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    It is pretty cool, huh? We live about a little over an hour away from each other. My house is open to any upstanding member here. Going to be in the area? You better let me know, and you'll have at least a good meal and a good smoke.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Looks like you fellas had a great time.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesomeness!!
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Glad you had a Great time, Its always nice to get together with friends and a few cigars :)
  • That's awesome; great food+great smoke+great company=GREAT TIME
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great time. 57 and you had the heater running? If I saw 57 right now, I would be outside smoking in shorts and a tee shirt. Good food and smokes, can't beat that
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    That's awesome, I wish I had some member close to me. I could always use some more cigar buddies.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    I should also add... we talked about Boots. That is all.
    Blargle! The wife will NOT be happy when I need another cooler!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    That's awesome, I wish I had some member close to me. I could always use some more cigar buddies.
    What Toombes, Medic, Cville anyone else.. Gray, I'd have to think a little more..
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    It is pretty cool, huh? We live about a little over an hour away from each other. My house is open to any upstanding member here. Going to be in the area? You better let me know, and you'll have at least a good meal and a good smoke.
    Might have to start pricing airline tickets and take you up on that offer......
    no matter where you go, there you are.

twistedstem:
    WaltBasil:
    Might have to start pricing airline tickets and take you up on that offer......
    That would be cool! Lemme know...
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    It was an absolute blast! We had a great time and I cant wait to do it again! Walt is the hostess with the mostess and we burned traded and planned the destruction of other members. Next week will be getting real fun for some people........

Aj