Home General Discussion

I'm Back - **BRIEF UPDATE**

Been off for a while with some family ER issues. Brothers and sisters need some prayers for my mother in-law whom was admitted to the hospital this weekend. Currently in ICU for pneumonia. She has been going through chemo for *** cancer which made her fragile to everything. We are praying that she recovers and is able to go home soon.

On a different note been bombed by Big Shizza/Toombes/Greg. I have to say that the abundance of love received was much appreciated and noted for RF. My apologies for not posting sooner.

So word from doctors is that mother in-law is doing good. Her lungs are reacting well to the medication. Still not out of the woods but looking good. The next 1-2 weeks will be critical in recovery but we are keeping our prayers up and continuing to be there for her.

Again I want to thank you all for keeping her in your prayers and thoughts. It means a lot to me that my BOTL's are there for me and others when in need.

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Sending prayer for you and yours. Keep us updated... And remember to take some time for yourself.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Sending prayer for you and yours. Keep us updated... And remember to take some time for yourself.

Prayers and good thoughts your way. Walt says it best.
  • Thanks fellas. Will definitely keep you posted.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Praying for you coach.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope everything works out for your family! Prayers to you all.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers for you and your family.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just said a prayer for you and the family, coach! Good to have you back!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers out to your family. Hope everything works out
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Keeping you and the family in my thoughts Brother
  • Thanks brothers will post update.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be keeping you and your family in our thoughts.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• BUMP
  • Thoughts are with you, Coach.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a bit of good news! We will all keep praying on our end...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Brothers please keep the prayers open for my mother in-law and family. Things have taken a turn for the worse and her lungs are not reacting to the meds. It does not look like she'll be able to recover. I know through the power of God anything and everything is possible so please keep her and the family in your prayers. Thanks BOTLs
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Will do Julian.. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Your family is in my family's prayers!
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers coming your way. Glad to hear the positive news.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will gladly add you and yours to my thoughts and prayers.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I've kept you and your family in my prayers since your first post. Keep us in the loop, Julian.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry coach. Missed the first post, but definitely praying hard for ya'll now.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon