Home Ratings & Reviews

My first Vivtor Sinclair Series 555 and the last.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Another pleasant surprise. Good burn and good ash. Wonderful and smooth flavor, almost creamy. I guess this is another one I will be looking for on THE SPRINT (why am I afraid of Sprint..?).

Never mind, it got really bad the longer I smoked it. Dumped it.

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When guys joke about bad cigars, Victor Sinclair is one of the brands often mentioned.

I'm not very familiar with them. I may have had some a while back but Victor Sinclair does have a bad reputation. All the better for you. Glad you like 'em. As they say,.....Smoke what you like, like what you smoke.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    When guys joke about bad cigars, Victor Sinclair is one of the brands often mentioned.

I'm not very familiar with them. I may have had some a while back but Victor Sinclair does have a bad reputation. All the better for you. Glad you like 'em. As they say,.....Smoke what you like, like what you smoke.

Spoke too soon. The more I smoked it the worse it got...dumped it.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL that's funny. I got some cigars that I took a chance on. I was at least hoping they were OK for the price. (CHEAP) I've had them a few months now and they smoked OK. Not too bad. twice now I've smoked the whole thing. But the morning breath was horrid. Unless they mellow significantly with age these are not for me.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the owner of vs smokes if he did he would have given up on all the lines out
    Money can't buy taste
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Sinclair was a great cigar during and right after the "boom". Since then I havent had a good one, and the "Victor Sinclair Bamboo" remains the only cigar ever that made me gag and almost vomit from the taste. That is not an exaggertation btw.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Yeah it's a shame what they have become. At one time the triple corojo was a solid smoke.