Home General Discussion

Smoked so many bad cigars today...

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
...it actually made me feel bad, because I dumped the bunch. Determined to go to bed feeling better I broke out the Fuente. I wanted to let it sleep for at least 2 more months but I'm glad I lit it. It was so pleasant it erased the taste of the 5 I dumped. What is it about a really good cigar..? Other then the obvious-it burned even-it had good smoke-it stayed lit-and the flavor was there. But there is something else, and I don't know what to call it. I have no doubt that I will smoke it until my fingers burn.

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    What did you end up tossing? Cause that sucks! At least you had a good one though!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    I haven't smoked a lot of different cigars yet, but I can say that a Fuentes makes me smile also!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love me some AF
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    yea, what did you end up tossing?

Aj
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I rarely dump a cigar. Last ones I dumped were KFC and the forum blend. I really gotta be not digging it to toss one personally.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    I rarely dump a cigar. Last ones I dumped were KFC and the forum blend. I really gotta be not digging it to toss one personally.
    Same here, but I imagine we have a really good feel for what we like and therefore will have less misses.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America