Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tradesies???

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So here is what im thinkin here... Ive got a handful of sticks... Youve got some Cameroon Hemingways... Im hoping that maybe someone would be interested in basically a semi-blind trade... i will send out my sticks for a couple hemingways and then remainder users choice? Anyone interested?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'll bite, The B&m here i think has the cameroon ones, if not they have a ton of maduro hemingways? Show me yours and ill show you mine :)
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    If there is one cameroon ill be willing to entertain the idea of a maduro. :) Are there any sticks that you are supper keen on? I have a pretty diverse selection might be able to pull out a few you like...
    I can find some cameroon ones. Just some stuff ive been wanting to try: Anejo, Opus, Padron Anniversary, Behike, God of Fire, Don Carlos Anniversary, Don Darlos #2, Ashton ESG, and any and all isoms. Overall, i'm not picky though, just nothing with a wooden tip:)
    Ill have to dig in my humi and see what ive got. :) I dunno what i have off the top of my head... Gonna need an addy! :)
    PM
    Back at ya sir! :)
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, did you say you like cameroons?
    Hmm, I can work with that.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    I can find some cameroon ones. Just some stuff ive been wanting to try: Nica Rustica, Nording, Sons of Anarchy, La Jugada Prieto, AB family blend, Nubs and i love all Torano. Overall, i'm not picky though, just nothing with a wooden tip:)
    Thanks man!
    0patience:
    Wait, did you say you like cameroons?
    Hmm, I can work with that.

yeah I do like Cameroons! Lol with this trade I'll have a nice little supply of the ones I've wanted to try.... Except the perdomo mistakes. Might order up a few after I get some space in the humi. :)
    Bigshizza:
    Jetmech_63:
    I can find some cameroon ones. Just some stuff ive been wanting to try: Nica Rustica, Nording, Sons of Anarchy, La Jugada Prieto, AB family blend, Nubs and i love all Torano. Overall, i'm not picky though, just nothing with a wooden tip:)
    Thanks man!

Oh no! Rookie Mistake!
    Jetmech_63:
    Bigshizza:
    Jetmech_63:
    Thanks man!

Oh no! Rookie Mistake!

I just now understood what took place there! Lmao!!!!!
    Jetmech_63:
    I can find some cameroon ones. Just some stuff ive been wanting to try: Anejo, Opus, Padron Anniversary, Behike, God of Fire, Don Carlos Anniversary, Don Darlos #2, Ashton ESG, and any and all isoms and liga privada pigs. Overall, i'm not picky though, just nothing with a wooden tip:)
    fixed it for ya LOL!
    9114-9011-8986-6995-3288-54
    Post office lady said it would get to you today... She lied!!!! It hasnt even left portland!!!! lol
    9405 5036 9930 0216 5506 19 Lets see if mine does better:)
    I think they're playing ping pong with the one you sent out lol! Never seen it like that before:)
    WTF??? LMAO!!!!! Good thing i put a fresh water pillow in there... otherwise they will be dry as kindling by the time they get to ya!