Home General Discussion

CCOM Sweepstakes

No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
Has anyone ever heard of someone winning this thing? If you don't know for some reason I'm talking about the pop-up on the homepage sometimes where they ask for your email and you can win a box of cigars signed or whatever. Just wondering.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Never won it, but when I enter my email it tells me I'm already entered?
    Dunno. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    You know I wonder this everytime I enter as well.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i don't think anyone ever wins it......the odds would be that one of us that frequents this board would win one eventually and in a year I haven't seen anyone say they have won them.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I find it more annoying then anything...really I don't care and the pop up is just in the way!
    Money can't buy taste
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I find it more annoying then anything...really I don't care and the pop up is just in the way!
    That's why I always come to the forum first and then proceed directly to the inventory from the dropdowns.

I was just wondering this myself. I'm sure people win. Very few of ccom's customers are probably on the boards. But you'd think they'd publicize the winners or something.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    a few years ago someone who was active on the boards won. they werent very active. under 500 posts if i remember correctly.

cant remember the name.

i dont enter anymore. only if its a box i really want. doesnt happen very often.