Home Non Cigar Related

So glad i bought a snow blower!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Well yesterday it snowed all day and I wake up too 14 inches of snow. Well a week ago I bought a snow blower from my boss for a good price...figuring now that I have one it will never snow. Well today I got to use it and with a blown out back that snow still got removed with ease!! Thank you too whome ever invented such a great thing!!
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Cool... and you timed it just right. My Dad bought one 2 years ago for $5 put in a spark plug. He then had some heart stuff best buy he has made in years. He doesn't even have to pull start it... electric ignition.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    macs-smokes:
    Cool... and you timed it just right. My Dad bought one 2 years ago for $5 put in a spark plug. He then had some heart stuff best buy he has made in years. He doesn't even have to pull start it... electric ignition.
    hahahaaaa yeah mine has that too but I'm not gonna use it
    Money can't buy taste
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The year my folks retired and moved to Myrtle Beach they had a major snowstorm. Needless to say no one in Myrtle Beach was prepared. From the citizen to the government no one had a clue as what to do.

My stepfather waits for as many people as possible to be up and proceeded to snow blow his patio and sidewalk. People lined up to rent/borrow/whatever to use his snow blower. He could have made a mint.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad i live where i dont need one,lol
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Al Bore confidently predicted that by this very Winter the polar ice cap will have entirely disappeared. We are assured that this is the unanimous conviction of settled science. We have just a month and a half of Winter left. It ought to be an exciting six weeks.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The snowblower is a life saver... Saves the back for sure.