Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Famous Amos

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Trade Proposed: - 4 Sol Cubana Cuban Cabinet for 4 La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte.

Counter Proposal - 3 for 3 and each throw in one "mystery stick" to complete the foursome.

Package sent today, brotha! Looking forward to trying the Sol Cubanas!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My half of the "4 for 4" trade with Amos. Really looking forward to trying the Sol Cubanas! Thanks, Amos, for the extra stick, too! Now that I have your addy, it'll come back around one of these days...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hemingway!!
    Good stuff!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't decide which one to send. There seemed to be only one solution.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain