Home General Discussion

Diesel Grind

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Anyone try this yet? I don't see it on the site yet, but I tried it the other day. It was very full bodied, not much flavor from what I could tell...just in your gut strong. Really didn't get much out of it. For the money, I still prefer the unlimited.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Is this the blue band with gold accent? If so, I had it...like the unlimited better. Not bad, but I had the Delirium the day after and also liked it better.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Yes, its the one w/ the blue band.

"Long ashes my friends."

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I tried the Shorty version a while back and was not impressed. I am a big fan of the Unlimited and the Unholy Cocktail but did not enjoy the Grind
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Is this the blue band with gold accent? If so, I had it...like the unlimited better. Not bad, but I had the Delirium the day after and also liked it better.
    I think I love you.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy the grind, but in the shorty size. It's supposedly a B&M only line. But it is full bodied
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I thought it was very good, better than the UHC. I would put the Crucible, Unlimited, and Hair of the Dog over it, but its still a very solid smoke IMO.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Basically tasted like the Unlimited wrapper with the UHC binder and filler. Pretty good.

I smoked the Shorty with Shorty