Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

SuperBowl Contest

Would like to do a little contest for the SuperBowl. Nothing spectacular but a little 3-5 stick give away. The contest rules are as follow -
Real Simple

1. Select Team to Win
2. Guess the final score total (closest wins)
3. Guess SuperBowl MVP
Tiebreaker - If you matched another brother's/sister's guess both will have a 4th guess - Guess total receiving yards for the team you picked to win
That's it real simple. Once you've guessed you are locked in to that guess. Only stipulation of changing guess is if a major injury occurs to either team.

ENTRIES
brianetz1 - Broncos - 59 - D.Thomas
MorganGeo - Broncos - 55 - Manning
ChuckN - Seahawks - 55 Harvin
Bad Daddy Rabbit - Broncos - 54 - Manning
Bobbo2009 - Broncos - 41 - Manning
No one21 - Seahawks - 38 - R. Wilson
Echambers - Seahawks - 59 - R. Wilson
flowbee - Broncos - 62 - Manning
Vulchor - Broncos - 45 - Welker
deejmemixx - Seahawks - 24 - Lynch
Puff Dougie - Broncos - 62 - Manning
Bigshizza - Seahawks - 51 - Lynch
Glock1975 - Broncos - 51 - Manning

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    JMartinez10:
    Would like to do a little contest for the SuperBowl. Nothing spectacular but a little 3-5 stick give away. The contest rules are as follow -
    Real Simple

1. Select Team to Win
    3. Guess SuperBowl MVP

That's it real simple. Once you've guessed you are locked in to that guess. Only stipulation of changing guess is if a major injury occurs to either team.
    Broncos

D. Thomas

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broncos
    Manning
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Seahawks, 55, Harvin.
  • Options
    Denver, 54, Manning
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    JMartinez10:
    Real Simple

1. Select Team to Win
    3. Guess SuperBowl MVP

I will take a shot at it.

Broncos
    Manning

Thanks for the contest!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Seahawks
    Russel Wilson
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seahawks 59 Wilson.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Broncos 62 Manning
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Broncos-----45-------Welker
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omaha! ....................... LOB!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Colts - 3 - Joe Montana
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Seahawks 24 lynch
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broncos - 62 - Peyton "Omaha" Manning
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SEAHAWKS
    Marshawn Lynch
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I just can't wait to see The Sherm if Seattle loses. The interview will be awesome.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Rain:
    I just can't wait to see The Sherm if Seattle loses. The interview will be awesome.
    it will indeed. He will still talk shlt.and I love it. Thats what football is about.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Rain:
    it will indeed. He will still talk shlt.and I love it. Thats what football is about.
    "Denver didn't beat us...we beat ourselves" He's that type of guy :)
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broncos
    Manning.
  • Options
    Yes it will
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Broncos-47-Manning
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    JMartinez10:
    Real Simple

1. Select Team to Win
    3. Guess SuperBowl MVP

ENTRIES
    brianetz1 - Broncos - 59 - D.Thomas
    MorganGeo - Broncos - 55 - Manning
    ChuckN - Seahawks - 55 Harvin
    Bad Daddy Rabbit - Broncos - 54 - Manning
    Bobbo2009 - Broncos - 41 - Manning
    No one21 - Seahawks - 38 - R. Wilson
    Echambers - Seahawks - 59 - R. Wilson
    flowbee - Broncos - 62 - Manning
    Vulchor - Broncos - 45 - Welker
    deejmemixx - Seahawks - 24 - Lynch
    Puff Dougie - Broncos - 62 - Manning
    Bigshizza - Seahawks - 51 - Lynch
    Glock1975 - Broncos - 51 - Manning
    Didn't notice my pick was the same as flowbee. Can you make mine Broncos - 59 - Manning?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broncos 55 Manning
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Hey fellas, just realized that this could get pretty tight in regards to guesses being the same. Therefore if and another brother/sister have guessed the same answer then you will have a Tiebreaker Guess as follows:
    Tiebreaker - If you matched another brother's/sister's guess both will have a 4th guess - Guess total receiving yards for the team you picked to win

The following BOTL's need to make their 4th guess -
    MorganGeo
    flowbee
    Puff Dougie
    webmost
  • Options
    JMartinez10:
    Hey fellas, just realized that this could get pretty tight in regards to guesses being the same. Therefore if and another brother/sister have guessed the same answer then you will have a Tiebreaker Guess as follows:

The following BOTL's need to make their 4th guess -
    MorganGeo
    flowbee
    Puff Dougie
    webmost
    I'm lost, coach. What do you need from me? My guess for Denver's total receiving yards would be 425.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Receiving yards = 368
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Colts - 3 - Joe Montana
    Nice.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Yes sir that's what I needed.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So who won this contest?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)