Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Be careful if you post self destructive threads.

When they go boom, so do you.
Just a word of caution before you make the mistake of another who is a close friend of mine.
I am not bashing the moderators in any way, simply warning others not to make the same mistakes another has made, in jest but that was taken out of context, and a lesson had to be learned by this one man for he had no respect for the rules of the forums and constantly pushed the boundaries of what is to be accepted before decisive action had to be taken.
Appropriate action has been taken and he has been duly punished for his actions.
He sends his apologies to any offended by his actions.

Comments

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    What?

A.j.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    What?

A.j.
    No clue either.
    I've read it a couple times and still have no idea.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    option2option2 Posts: 39
    He assures me that he will return after his punishment period has expired.
    He goes by rbeckom.
    A rude sort of fellow I see now through his writings though I thought him a fine example of humanity before.
    I was wrong it would seem as he has been extremely vile and contemptible in his writings and I sincerely hope he learns his lesson well!
    If so then I welcome him back with open arms for he did do some good, even if it was overlooked.

• Options
    option2:
    He goes by rbeckom.
    A rude sort of fellow I see now through his writings though I thought him a fine example of humanity before.
    I was wrong it would seem as he has been extremely vile and contemptible in his writings and I sincerely hope he learns his lesson well!
    If so then I welcome him back with open arms for he did do some good, even if it was overlooked.

Interesting. ive always thought he was a nice guy, very worldly and spiritual... I can imagine why anybody would have anything aganst him. I dont think he needed any kind of lesson?

if you mean from the green man troll game that was for laughs I think were all adults enough to know he was foolin..... dont ya think?

This is just a very strange post all around.... particularly from somebody with less then 10 post....... are we trying to stir the pot?????

A.j.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    option2:
    He goes by rbeckom.

Interesting. ive always thought he was a nice guy, very worldly and spiritual... I can imagine why anybody would have anything aganst him. I dont think he needed any kind of lesson?

if you mean from the green man troll game that was for laughs I think were all adults enough to know he was foolin..... dont ya think?

This is just a very strange post all around.... particularly from somebody with less then 10 post....... are we trying to stir the pot?????

A.j.
    It also sounds like the green troll, aka Rodney...???
    Still not sure what it's about, either.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    option2:
    He goes by rbeckom.

A.j.

It is not, nor can it be this Rodney without breaking more rules, I am as I will be and I simply answered for a friend who is being punished, and rightfully so, after reading some of his words. I don't understand where the word nice applies here good sir.
    Good day.

• Options
    option2:

It is not, nor can it be this Rodney without breaking more rules, I am as I will be and I simply answered for a friend who is being punished, and rightfully so, after reading some of his words. I don't understand where the word nice applies here good sir.
    Good day.

Well, if it isn't Rodney, then what is your point?
    Other than to post useless drivel. Give it a rest.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    option2:
    Martel:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    option2:
    He goes by rbeckom.

A.j.

Good day.

This must be the creepiest thing I've ever seen on these message boards. I can't help but hear the Voice of that clown from SAW as I read these words from the Disgruntled Smiley Face. I mean, it's a message board, it's already pretty anonymous. If you need anonymity on an already anonymous message forum, then you REALLY have too much to hide.
  • Options
    0patience:
    option2:

Good day.

Well, if it isn't Rodney, then what is your point?
    Other than to post useless drivel. Give it a rest.

That was not very nice. I posted a message for a friend and stated my opinion of the writings he had posted. That is all. No need for the hostility for we could perhaps be friends if we took the time to get to know one another.
    Good day Sir.
  • Options
    Smoked a good Victor Sinclair... it was fine and delicious better then any opus crap.

Aj
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    option2:
    Martel:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    option2:
    He goes by rbeckom.

A.j.

Good day.

This must be the creepiest thing I've ever seen on these message boards. I can't help but hear the Voice of that clown from SAW as I read these words from the Disgruntled Smiley Face. I mean, it's a message board, it's already pretty anonymous. If you need anonymity on an already anonymous message forum, then you REALLY have too much to hide.

Sometime all is not what is seen at the surface, we must dig much deeper and search out the meanings of various items of information.
    All is not as it seems here.

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Smoked a good Victor Sinclair... it was fine and delicious better then any opus crap.

Aj

:-)

• Options
    clearlysuspect:
    option2:
    Martel:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    option2:
    He goes by rbeckom.

A.j.

Good day.

Clowns are the misery of many a young child without the parents even being aware of it for the lack of supervision, for truly the clown supervises the child!

• Options
    option2:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj

I gotcha Boss..... I know whats up! LMAO.... too funny... why ya gotta mess with my emotions! you know how rabidly we defend each other around here! Do you even Post bro? do you? ROTFLMMFAO!

Aj
  • Options
    option2:
    That was not very nice. I posted a message for a friend and stated my opinion of the writings he had posted. That is all. No need for the hostility for we could perhaps be friends if we took the time to get to know one another.
    Good day Sir.
    Hmm. And here I thought I was being nice. It only goes to show you that the lack of emotion present in posts will have different results with different people.
    The fact that you posted something for the sole reason of developing a reaction also leads a person to believe that your intentions are not what you imply.
    I call it like I see it.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    What is the point of making posts and starting threads that are guaranteed to get people riled up? If you/Rodney take pleasure in it, I suggest you find something else to do with your spare time. If you want to discuss religion, try a forum about religion. If you want to discuss cigars, you're in the right place.
  • Options

Would you want this supervising your child?

• Options
    Or this?
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    What is the point of making posts and starting threads that are guaranteed to get people riled up? If you/Rodney take pleasure in it, I suggest you find something else to do with your spare time. If you want to discuss religion, try a forum about religion. If you want to discuss cigars, you're in the right place.

I am truly sorry but are we not at this time in the non-cigar related part of the forums?
    Just asking.
    Don't bite my head off, pretty please?

• Options
    0patience:
    option2:
    Good day Sir.
    Hmm. And here I thought I was being nice. It only goes to show you that the lack of emotion present in posts will have different results with different people.
    The fact that you posted something for the sole reason of developing a reaction also leads a person to believe that your intentions are not what you imply.
    I call it like I see it.

Then you good sir are wise enough to see the undercurrents of the seas.

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Man, and I just thought romeooscardeltanovemberechoyankee got suspended for his thread and made another name while he was serving time. I'm so fail :( Stop using his Papa Bravo to post pictures, you imposter!!!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Man, and I just thought Romeo Oscar Delta November Echo Yankee got suspended for his thread and made another name while he was serving time. I'm so fail :(

Do not be sad for him for he truly deserves his punishment for not being more clever than he was.
    And I am having fun here especially with one individual who was very rude to me about where we were at on the forums at this time.
  • Options
    So I noticed that Rodney's account was deleted...harsh!
  • Options
    Rain:
    really? did they go after him that bad? i thought this was all jokes and fun?

Aj
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Rain:

Aj
    I guess I missed the cause of it?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Rain:

Aj
    +1....This used to be such a nice neighborhood
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Rain:

Aj
    Keep in mind that mods don't troll the forums like some of us. If they pop on and see a "Beat the **** out of my wife" thread....does not look good. Perception is reality.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Rain:

Aj
    Keep in mind that mods don't troll the forums like some of us. If they pop on and see a "Beat the **** out of my wife" thread....does not look good. Perception is reality.
    On point.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    0patience:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Rain:

Aj
    +1....This used to be such a nice neighborhood
    lmao I just realized jet mech has a quote of mine...god I gotta stop drinking lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Rain:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Rain:

Aj
    fair enough... and understandable... im sure they have to appease a higher power when it comes to net stuff... Anybody seen the take down of Yellow Bullet forum? it all applys in the end I guess. A shame that the joke went bad... it happens though.

Aj