Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for a couple specific sticks

Looking for 1-2 Don Carlos Lancero for a friend. Also looking for 1-2 Johnny-O sticks. I have some stuff for trade. Not a ton since I never seem to have a full humi these days but yeah, hit me up via PM if you have what I'm looking for.

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Nobody huh. Where's Isaac or Irish at?
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    ...I never seem to have a full humi these days...
    Perhaps they are all plotting? seriously, though, I plan to head out to my local B&M this weekend and if they have either of these I will pick them up.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Isaac is not around here much (At least not posting) and Irish said he's been slammed for the last few weeks.
  • Options
    Pm sent
  • Options
    Rain:
    dennisking:
    Isaac is not around here much (At least not posting) and Irish said he's been slammed for the last few weeks.
    Usually Brett has a surplus of the Johnny O on hand and he's got some rarer Fuente stuff. The DC Lancero used to only come from Casa Fuente so I figured Isaac would probably have some. He hits them up once or twice a year it seems.

[No one better be plotting and planning EChambers however, I do appreciate your thoughtfulness.
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    Pm sent
    replied my fellow Buckeye
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dennis, you find any JO's yet?
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Buckeye cigar offered up some. I was really hoping to go "one shot trade" but I know that's a total longshot. I take it you have some as well?
  • Options
    dennisking:
    bandyt09:
    Buckeye cigar offered up some. I was really hoping to go "one shot trade" but I know that's a total longshot. I take it you have some as well?
    Just a few, lol.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    bandyt09:
    Just a few, lol.
    so you have them in the 20ct? Gotcha
  • Options
    dennisking:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    bandyt09:
    Just a few, lol.
    so you have them in the 20ct? Gotcha
    The whole bottom layer.......

If you need any Dennis, just shoot me a PM.
  • Options
    As always Todd, thank you.

buckeyecigar, you have a PM

• Options
    buckeyecigar has me good to go on the Johnny-O front. Now if I could just find a DC Lancero or two.
  • Options
    Buckeyecigar blew my mailbox to shreds today. One or two for one or two he said. His Bork math is as messed up as ever. Thank you my friend. What an outstanding selection. The Tubos are such a cool touch. image
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasty lookin' sticks! Very nice!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Very nice hit!