Very cool
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Very cool!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:

Shame you need to give up your e-mail to access.
  • Options
    dandin1dandin1 Posts: 175
    Saw these online the other day, pretty awesome idea.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    zeebra:

Shame you need to give up your e-mail to access.
    I know. I finally gave in about 5 days ago when I saw some really cool scotch glasses. But if you dont like it, just unsubscribe from it.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Years ago, ci and jr used to sell the ammo humis with shrapnel cigars and belinda cigars
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    They also have a page on Facebook. Sometimes, they give em away
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    they sell these at a specific site that some people think have bias.....
  • Options
    ammodorsammodors Posts: 17
    Thanks for the mention guys! Yes you can check us out on our site or Facebook. Adding a bunch of new products shortly and will be doing more giveaways again this year. Also planning on having a booth at IPCPR this year - so lots of good stuff should come from that!
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    I have just the ammo holder from my grandpa. Always thought it would be cool to make into a humidor. I dont have the recources to do so... Be more of a travel humi though due to size.
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    I have just the ammo holder from my grandpa. Always thought it would be cool to make into a humidor. I dont have the recources to do so... Be more of a travel humi though due to size.
    Resource in terms of money or resource in terms of skills/tools etc?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Echambers:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Moneys. I did 3 years of woodshop in highschool and worked in a woodshop for 2 years after.
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Echambers:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Moneys. I did 3 years of woodshop in highschool and worked in a woodshop for 2 years after.
    Okay, great. Was gong to help with the conversion if it was a skill or tool issue.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    ammodorsammodors Posts: 17
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Check out our DIY kits. We made them for those exactly in your situation as well as all the guys deployed overseas with plenty of ammo cans but no access to spanish cedar and/or limited tools.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    ...and this
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    ...and this
    ??
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White