Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Help with Friends

ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
I was talking with Hilk about the MOW - Dark Aged Maduro he picked up at his B&M the other day and asked if we could work a trade due to the fact I couldnt find any local. The deal was 1 for 1 with a blind 4.

This quickly changed after a found out a friend was just getting into cigars and really enjoyed Nub cigars. Here is the issue. I dont have Nub cigars. The light bulb went off in my head...the Hilk likes nubs. I quickly text him to see if the remaining 4 could be not so blind but be a Nub sampler for a friend. Here's the goods

Nubs:

Dark Aged Maduro:
wait a minute here...I've been duped. Too many friggin cigars. Your are in big trouble Mister.

Now...What does TheHilk like/want?

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    WTF is a Dark Aged maduro?! I have to reevaluate my life now. Nice hit, too!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Just awesome, looks great
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    He like Nubs, DUH! We just covered this!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    I think you missed the problem part.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I knew u would have ur mind blown. Perhaps we should research this and split a box 3 ways, me u and drew
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    Rain:
    I knew u would have ur mind blown. Perhaps we should research this and split a box 3 ways, me u and drew
    Whoa! A three way! Now we are talkin'!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    ddubridge:
    New Boots:
    I think you missed the problem part.
    More like ignored, really. Makes my part much easier
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    thehilk:
    Rain:
    Whoa! A three way! Now we are talkin'!
    Brown chicken brown cow!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Dark Aged Maduro? Sounds like heaven.