Home Non Cigar Related
Options

It's just your imagination......

2»

Comments

• Options
    SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    +1
    Did anyone actually think people lived rent free on estates like Magnum PI..........Until that Kato fellow from the OJ trial?
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    The DBZ universe
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Ka....me.....ha.....me......ha.....meeeee....HAAAA!!!!
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Mr Bobo no lie!

Aj
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Ka....me.....ha.....me......ha.....meeeee....HAAAA!!!!
    you have no idea how many times I actually tried to do the Kamehameha when I was younger. It be awesome to be able to eat as much as the characters with out gaining weight. Non stop pho ftw
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    In the book "Seven Years In Tibet," Heinrich Harrer writes about getting stranded in the Himalayan Mountains during the winter and gets stuck in a little village until spring. This village has several hot springs which they build their houses over to provide natual heat, but some are just out in the open.

I've always wanted to find this village and spend a night soaking in one of those springs, on top of the world, snow all around but relaxing in a natural hot tub, with every star you could imagine shining overhead.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    In the book "Seven Years In Tibet," Heinrich Harrer writes about getting stranded in the Himalayan Mountains during the winter and gets stuck in a little village until spring. This village has several hot springs which they build their houses over to provide natual heat, but some are just out in the open.

I've always wanted to find this village and spend a night soaking in one of those springs, on top of the world, snow all around but relaxing in a natural hot tub, with every star you could imagine shining overhead.
    Northern Japan, Misawa area and around there are many springs in the mountains with snow monkeys. you can do exactly as your dreaming! not too expensive, very much in reach for anybody.

Aj
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    If you could go and visit or stay anyplace that you have seen in a movie, read about in a book, played in a game or any variation thereof, where would you go?

I would like to be a blacksmith in the game Skyrim.

What about you?
    When Al the Great returned from Persia, he threw victory games in Egypt. One of their favorite V-games back then was the Pankration, or free-for-all. Two naked men walked into a ring drawn in the sand. One got carried out. There was only one rule: your opponent must be alive next day. Other than that, anything went. Eye gouging, nut bashing, biting, you name it.

Now, here you have the baddest guys on the face of the globe, fresh from fifteen years marching all over Hell and back kicking livin schidt out of every badass they could find. Eye-patched, scarred up, cold eyed burly cut-throats, ever one of them..... Their game is this: Two walk in. One walks out Your MMA is for puzziez. This is the real deal.

A jug of that warm fresh Egyptian beer. Roxanne, a thirteen year old well motivated captive from the Caususes. A pipe of Asscrackistan hash. Then we stroll through a bazaar filled with all this plunder. We elbow to the edge of a ring in the sand, Rox and I. The crowd gets to howling, parts, and here comes two scary dudes. The best Pankration ever.

What a party.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    clearlysuspect:

Northern Japan, Misawa area and around there are many springs in the mountains with snow monkeys. you can do exactly as your dreaming! not too expensive, very much in reach for anybody.

Aj
    Yeah. A buddy at work was telling me about those. They are mainly resorts. That's not what I'm looking for. I'm talking remote, solitude, top of the world, hundreds of miles away and a couple miles above any source of light pollution. I could only dream of what the stars look like from there.