Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fiver semi blind trade?

Looking to do just one or two trades, 5 for 5. I have a pretty up to date list of wants in my bio and I would ask that you do too, if you can meet a couple of mine and I can meet a couple of yours then we trade and fill the rest of the fiver with similar sticks or sticks the other person likes. Not looking for super premis or anything although I know my bio has some just good sticks. No Gurkhas, Rockys, or $1-2 bargain stuff please.

Comments

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    Looking to do just one or two trades, 5 for 5. I have a pretty up to date list of wants in my bio and I would ask that you do too, if you can meet a couple of mine and I can meet a couple of yours then we trade and fill the rest of the fiver with similar sticks or sticks the other person likes. Not looking for super premis or anything although I know my bio has some just good sticks. No Gurkhas, Rockys, or $1-2 bargain stuff please.
    I would like to apply for the current position available.......
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ...boom.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    greg2648:
    danielruas:
    I feel I could satisfy some of your likes, pm me with your addy and any wants you may have and any hates!
  • Options
    Rain:
    ...boom.
    Are you causing trouble rainman?
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    greg2648:
    danielruas:
    I feel I could satisfy some of your likes, pm me with your addy and any wants you may have and any hates!
    Awesome....I got the job...I will make the brotherhood proud. PM sent.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    danielruas:
    greg2648:
    danielruas:
    Awesome....I got the job...I will make the brotherhood proud. PM sent.
    PM replied!
  • Options
    danielruas:
    Lets do this! Bio up to date?
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Lowell to Lowell again?
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Lowell to Lowell again?
    I believe I can hit one or two of your wants and some of your likes, Lowell to Lowell it is!
  • Options
    I've picked out 5 sticks for each of you. FIVE sticks I say. Just five. They will be packed up and shipped out monday morning.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    I've picked out 5 sticks for each of you. FIVE sticks I say. Just five.
    liar :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    danielruas:
    I've picked out 5 sticks for each of you. FIVE sticks I say. Just five. They will be packed up and shipped out monday morning.
    Are we waiting on your end or shipping mon/tues as well. Is your bio UTD? Really 5-4-5 or forum 5-4-5?

You are quick like a bunny.
    Without a doubt, Greg will put me to shame.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    danielruas:
    Are we waiting on your end or shipping mon/tues as well. Is your bio UTD? Really 5-4-5 or forum 5-4-5?

You are quick like a bunny.
    Without a doubt, Greg will put me to shame.
    You cna ship whenever you'd like, Bio is up to date. I'e got 5 for the trade and maybe a few extra fall in who knows.
  • Options
    Gentlemen I completly forgot to bring the boxes to work with me today to mail out so they will go out tomorrow for sure!
  • Options
    They both hit the road today I can post dc#'s later.
  • Options
    Danny's end of the "5 er" trade

Thanks Danny! Love the selection. I'll have your end out Monday.
  • Options
    Truly hope you enjoy them Drew, always a pleasure trading with you.
  • Options
    9114 9011 5981 5030 6035 54

Sorry for the delay Danny. She's on the way.