Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Anyone looking for a Wireless Hygrometer

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

I bout a wireless hygrometer for my coolers so it can read all of my coolers without opening the lids. It came with 3 sensors (1 for each cooler) and a reading station. Its an ambient weather WS-08. You can calibrate the hygrometers, etc. its a nice unit. But, I then decided to buy more remote sensors to link up to it, and it was cheaper for me to buy a while new unit with the sensors, so i did.

So, I have for sale or for trade an Ambient Weather WS-08 station with 3 remotes. you can find it on amazon. I paid $60 for it. If you're interested, I'm happy to entertain offers. Cash or trade welcome

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I was actually looking into this, but until I go beyond one cooler...I don't think I can pull the trigger.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Hey guys,

I bout a wireless hygrometer for my coolers so it can read all of my coolers without opening the lids. It came with 3 sensors (1 for each cooler) and a reading station. Its an ambient weather WS-08. You can calibrate the hygrometers, etc. its a nice unit. But, I then decided to buy more remote sensors to link up to it, and it was cheaper for me to buy a while new unit with the sensors, so i did.

So, I have for sale or for trade an Ambient Weather WS-08 station with 3 remotes. you can find it on amazon. I paid $60 for it. If you're interested, I'm happy to entertain offers. Cash or trade welcome

Thanks
    rome how is that one? i use the oregon scientific station with sensors, might get this from you i need 3 more sensors but my unit only supports 3, so i was looking into getting another unit
  • Options
    It's good. Supports up to 8 sensors on each unit, and you can calibrate each of the hygrometers. It seems to be a nice unit. But I have honestly only used it for a few days now.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    What kind of range do these have?
  • Options
    200 feet direct line of site, 100 feet otherwise is what they advertise. I have not tested full range
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    200 feet direct line of site, 100 feet otherwise is what they advertise. I have not tested full range
    So what you are saying is that if i get a console, i wont be able to monitor YOUR coolers from my house. Hmm, sounded like a good idea at first. Seriously, just looked them up and they look awesome! Appears that one can buy a whack of different combinations of them as well. ie. 1 console + 7 sensors, 3 consoles + 1 sensor, etc.

An idea, if others wish, perhaps people could co-ordinate a group buy. Ie. figure out what the consoles cost, and sensors, and order a whack of them (3 consoles+ 1 sensor; 1 console + 7 sensors, etc)...piece them together and ship em out.
    Any thoughts on that idea? Basically guys would need to figure out how many sensors, and consoles they wish.
    Here is the link to amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Ambient-Weather-WS-08-X4-8-Channel-Thermo-Hygrometer/dp/B00EW4970O
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmhhhhhhh what are you looking for in exchange?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    I'm open to a lot, I'd prefer to not take a bath on them, but am willing to workout a larger trade if you want
  • Options
    You still have these Roman?
  • Options
    no, sorry. they're gone
  • Options
    It's all good man, would rather hook a CCom brother up than Amazon. No big.
  • Options
    Don't mean to beat a dead horse...however, are these close to the correct rh?
  • Options
    I calibrated them with a boveda. I will let you know when I get home
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interested to hear how these perform. I think it would be a perfect setup.