Home Ratings & Reviews

Phillies Blunt

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Shout out to ol P Ross for sending this. No soft spots, and a faint smell of cheap. I light it up with my 711 Bic and it's a perfect burn. 1/3 is a strong note of hatred and despair. I go inside to use some mouthwash and then come back for the rest. 2/3 was a hint of financial irresponsibility but the body was just great. The 3/3 was a smooth note of debauchery and heat. All in all, I'd say that while this looks like a Papas Fritas, it's actually better. Box for sure.image

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was beautiful.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol I've actually seen people smoke them...it's pretty nasty
    Money can't buy taste
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Yeah...what you see in the picture is how far I smoked it. Sucked bawllz.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I was taking a drink as a got to the "faint smell of cheap", almost spewed all over the laptop.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That must equivalent of a run in with a skunk
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Rain;
    PLEASE send me your address, you were kind enough to guide me to the newbie welcome forum to arrange my first trades
    I do not have many cigars yet, but I have better than a Phillie
    I will send you a few cigars if you are low or almost out.
    I see how you help a lot of peeps here with your crazy big bombs
    seriously, Bro do you need smokes?
    Chris...you just made my week :)
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    I may live a sheltered life but I thought those were only good for hollowing out and filling with crack?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    PAtoNH:
    I may live a sheltered life but I thought those were only good for hollowing out and filling with crack?
    I guess that would improve them. I never smoke any machine made cigars, ever, so I don't know what I am missing. But I sometimes become interested to see how grape, orange, watermelon, banana, coconut, strawberry, mango, green apples, or peach translate when smoked. Gotta be better than any Victor Sinclair.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm, PB's never sounded so good. You write for cigar aficionado, bro?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    Rain;
    PLEASE send me your address, you were kind enough to guide me to the newbie welcome forum to arrange my first trades
    Don't know why, but for some reason I just had a crazy flashback...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Lol, glad you enjoyed it. Did you say you wanted a box? I think they come in crates of 1000.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Maybe the folks in Philly are handing those out as part of their new "quit smoking" campaign.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    flowbee:
    Rain;
    Do you even need sticks? Do you?
    Nope...all good here!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Box of 55 is only $37.95!
  • dandin1dandin1 Posts: 175
    New Boots:
    Box of 55 is only $37.95!

What a steal!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy----didn't you post a pic of your new, empty cooler, not too long ago???

I bet with some age, this has potential to turn into a real premeprimepreme, right up there with zodians, ya dig?
    And just think, you could stock a cooler full of phillies .... and spend less on the smokes than you did the cooler. VALUE!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    yummm..... I love me some machine mades! I mean.... we cant always smoke premipremiprems all day....

Aj
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember my last 5 pack. Smoked 'em all. I think it was 1977. And, I believe I enjoyed them. Onward and upward.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    They taste better if you leave the cello on...