Home General Discussion
Options

Wow some forums stink!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Well as a botl I am on other forums...really I can say this is a great place compared too a lot! I'm so happy too be a part in this great place and won't leave. Even some of you I see on other places and well yeah it's so different!
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    speaking of stink, i took 4 dumps so far today. my bunhole is RAW
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    jliu:
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    You need some lotion on it?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Thought this was a threadjacking at first... but actually, it proves the point! LOL!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    jliu:
    Thought this was a threadjacking at first... but actually, it proves the point! LOL!
    I think puff has too much fiber
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Puff_Dougie:
    jliu:
    I think puff has too much fiber
    Nah. Probably need more. I'm jealous of jliu... I haven't had a good poop in four days.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Lol I think I just pooped reading this.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    jliu:
    TMI
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Swamp A$$. Need some baby wipes
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    CODE BROWN!!
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Well as a botl I am on other forums...really I can say this is a great place compared too a lot! I'm so happy too be a part in this great place and won't leave. Even some of you I see on other places and well yeah it's so different!
    this is a very polite and respectful Forum, compared to many, no doubt..........
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too true Lee. I've managed to join way to many groups on FB most have been good but some get out of hand. I'm planning on shedding a few mainly because they just take up all my time and I've been neglecting my first cigar family here.my apologies guys. I've been neglectful in more ways than one but I've not forgotten.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    You need some lotion on it?
    It rubs the lotion on its... bun... else we insert a hose for fun...
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Too true Lee. I've managed to join way to many groups on FB most have been good but some get out of hand. I'm planning on shedding a few mainly because they just take up all my time and I've been neglecting my first cigar family here.my apologies guys. I've been neglectful in more ways than one but I've not forgotten.
    Glad u r back Ricky
  • Options
    RedRex06RedRex06 Posts: 155
    I will say I expected this forum to be like that, and kinda jumped down 0patience's throat for no reason. I don't plan one going elsewhere. I think I made an account somewhere else so I could see a picture in a google result or something, but that's about it. I'm enjoying this place so far. Definitely friendly and welcoming. Breathe of fresh air (full of smoke, though... maybe not so fresh)
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    total count today 5. hemroids slightly inflamed than usual.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedRex06:
    I will say I expected this forum to be like that, and kinda jumped down 0patience's throat for no reason. I don't plan one going elsewhere. I think I made an account somewhere else so I could see a picture in a google result or something, but that's about it. I'm enjoying this place so far. Definitely friendly and welcoming. Breathe of fresh air (full of smoke, though... maybe not so fresh)
    0Patience is a stand up guy -- but you've probably figured that out already.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedRex06:
    And how exactly did I get drawn into this one?
    I've been on my best behavior lately.
    Ok, well I been pretty good lately.
    I mean, if I'm gonna be in trouble, I'd at least like to know what I'm in trouble for. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Oh this is true, and I am very pleased I didn't get ruffled and leave, even though I didn't do a good job in the first place.
    0patience:
    I mean, if I'm gonna be in trouble, I'd at least like to know what I'm in trouble for. ROFL!
    You aren't in trouble, don't worry! My second thread, full of fail on my part, and not-fail on yours. Even answered my questions after I was a douche nozzel!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedRex06:
    Echambers:
    Oh this is true, and I am very pleased I didn't get ruffled and leave, even though I didn't do a good job in the first place.
    0patience:
    You aren't in trouble, don't worry! My second thread, full of fail on my part, and not-fail on yours. Even answered my questions after I was a douche nozzel!
    Oh! Now I remember.
    No worries. Like I said, sometimes it's really difficult to "see" emotions in written words, so it's really easy to mis-read or mis-interpret a post.
    And it's very hard not to get worked up about them sometimes. LOL!

But it speaks loads for you that you re-grouped and came back from it.
    To me, that's huge.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    Oh! Now I remember.
    No worries. Like I said, sometimes it's really difficult to "see" emotions in written words, so it's really easy to mis-read or mis-interpret a post.
    And it's very hard not to get worked up about them sometimes. LOL!

But it speaks loads for you that you re-grouped and came back from it.
    To me, that's huge.
    I'm glad I was given a second chance by the forum. I'm aiming to be a contributing member and not let that BS happen again. Maybe assume everything has a /s/ tag at the end of it, at worst :D
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I'm surprised that your *** talking BF hasn't chimed in yet.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    what the??? I can type *** but not *** ......... well shiiiiieeeet
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    nevermind
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    nevermind
    If you put the word "mother" in front of anything, it will allow it.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    nevermind
    duplicate post
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I Heart This Place. The Only Place Worth Getting In Trouble With The Mrs.

Aj
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    On the nose Brother !
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Am not signet up with any other forums, have been to several checking out reviews and such and have not seen any that match the friendliness and helpfulness this one has shown me, most I have perused seem to be a little aggressive to others if they don't like what they do or if you even ask a question they might think is obvious or "their" opinion, I have even been treated with contempt when asking for advice for my wife's like of flavored cigars not only that she likes them but that I would even talk about a "women" enjoying the hobby - (you would be surprised - or at least I was - by some of the hate & profanity I was given about a women intruding in a mans hobby) it was disgusting and I wouldn't even share what they were saying about it to my wife.

Have I said lately how much I love you all, this place and all your help/advice AND Friendliness !!!
    P.S. My wife loves reading over my shoulder sometimes and having a good time reading the posts :)

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glad u r back Ricky
    Good to be back brother thanks.