Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Day off........Guess what I'm doing???

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Totally unexpected snow day today. Time to celebrate with making some room in the cooler! Some of these guys should know these are coming, others not so much :) I'll update this thread later today with some updates.
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    my son was close to having a "it's to freaking cold to go to school day"

we got a schoolreach message that said if it is below zero with windchills above -10 they would not risk the student safety by making them stand outside at bus stops and regardless they didn't know if the buses would start once it got that cold.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recommend Rain. Why?.......Why not? lol :)
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Wait....what's that sound? Oh, I can hear it now....it's the sound of a horrible idea.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    I like your style. Since you bombed me yourself, I'll happily fulfill your wish! I'll even spoil the surprise. I have a MOW Anthology still in the plastic just looking for a home. Looks like I found it. Thanks!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    MorganGeo:
    I like your style. Since you bombed me yourself, I'll happily fulfill your wish! I'll even spoil the surprise. I have a MOW Anthology still in the plastic just looking for a home. Looks like I found it. Thanks!
    Ok, now this is awesome! lol We all know how he likes to say FTW. So he will get to FTW a lot now!
    Oh, come on guys. I don't need to get bombed. I have more MOWs than Tabacalera Fernandez.
    Rain:
    Oh, come on guys. I don't need to get bombed. I have more MOWs then Tabacalera Fernandez.
    I need cooler space. Sorry. I also need your address. Thanks.
    Oh...fine. Please send the Man O’ War War Chest Sampler, too.
  • He does have a whole cooler needing some serious attention!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    JMartinez10:
    He does have a whole cooler needing some serious attention!
    Right? That one little pickle in that massive cooler looking all lonely. Like that pup in the pound.
    Five packages ready to be boxed up and labeled. I'm really enjoying my day off :)image
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Five packages ready to be boxed up and labeled. I'm really enjoying my day off :)image
    those poor poor souls.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Good to hear you are making the best use of this day off..
  • May God have mercy on them and their homes.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    watcha ya doing there quick draw?
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SleevePlz:
    Procrastinating all the shoveling I need to do......
    SleevePlz:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SleevePlz:
    Procrastinating all the shoveling I need to do......
    One thing leads to another.. You load up on bombs for all your friends, and now you have to clear a path to get to the post office. That snow isn't going to shovel it's self.
    kaspera79:
    One thing leads to another.. You load up on bombs for all your friends, and now you have to clear a path to get to the post office. That snow isn't going to shovel it's self.
    Funny thing is, the PO is literally at the end of my driveway. Unfortunately, my driveway is about 1000 ft long :(
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    They built it there because they would be out of business if it weren't for you lol.
    SleevePlz:
    kaspera79:
    Funny thing is, the PO is literally at the end of my driveway. Unfortunately, my driveway is about 1000 ft long :(
    You should get a snowmobile for the frequent "short trips" you need to make, that way it saves all the back breaking labor involved in cigar warfare.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    SleevePlz:
    kaspera79:
    You should get a snowmobile for the frequent "short trips" you need to make, that way it saves all the back breaking labor involved in cigar warfare.
    Screw that. Get a zip-line. That way you can look totally bada$$ delivering packages.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    SleevePlz:
    Destroy them all!
    And they're off! Hope they all arrive safely.
    curtiscr79:
    SleevePlz:
    Destroy them all!
    Teach, who did you send the cooler to?
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Way to go Teach!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you are making room!!
  • EoLEoL Posts: 182
    This is the reason I love this community already .
    People are so nice and hilarious :D
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Who does this kinda stuff?? It's evident you need meds....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Teach sayin some are about to be taught !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go back to school Tony.