Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Catching up. (C-LOVE, Brianetz1, Jetmech 63)

ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
I've been away for a while and figured I'd update on the kindness of others. First off is some return fire for a bomb I sent to C-LOVE Chris. Thanks brother. A fantastic selection!
Then Brian got in his head to hit me with another amazing lineup for no reason at all. Thanks brother, really dont know what to say except "Ima getchu back"
And finally Vince blasts away with yet another great selection. I feel spoiled. I dont know what I did for this but retribution is coming. Thanks man!
Being away for 3 weeks was tough. Being back is great and it's people like you three that keep me coming. You guys are amazing.

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Sweet! Glad they got to you in good shape! Enjoy brother!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    hmmmm i think i might need to just hit some random again.....
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Great hit on a great guy ! Good to see you back Eric.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Jetmech_63:
    hmmmm i think i might need to just hit some random again.....
    photo ruhroh.jpg
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy Eric, thanks again for the cigars you sent my way.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Good to see ya back, Vinny and I need to head down to Valencia here soon. Gotta show him the Opus stash
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Good to see ya back, Vinny and I need to head down to Valencia here soon. Gotta show him the Opus stash
    I talked to Javier yesterday. He just restocked a bunch of Opus stuff and he has "some great new stuff coming out". He wouldn't tell me what but says it should be here by the end of the week.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody's bringing sexy back.... Hi Eric!!