Home General Discussion
Options

Going to Bahama's....need help?

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Someone many moons ago I talked to and stated they like the sticks from. Havana Humidor at Atlantis. Im not sure Im going to make it there...but in case I do, just wanted to throw out there to the peron I forgot------as well as anyone else-----that I can make some purchases and stuff if wanted. Of course, the Cubans arent cheap there but they are real----soooo anyway, PM me before I leave Thursday if anyone wants to "talk"

Comments

• Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    You going to make it to graycliff while u r there?
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:

Greycliff was a major disappointment to me when I was there. Their sales room is about the size of a medium closet and some of the sticks I bought for a BOTL had beetles in them. Just thought I'd let you know.....

Edit: I forgot to mention that their prices were higher than what we can get them for here at home.

• Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    thehilk:

Greycliff was a major disappointment to me when I was there. Their sales room is about the size of a medium closet and some of the sticks I bought for a BOTL had beetles in them. Just thought I'd let you know.....

Edit: I forgot to mention that their prices were higher than what we can get them for here at home.

I did hear the same thing when I was there, the one thing I did find is they had good prices on Graycliff cigars at the gift shoppe at Atlantis if that makes sense. The one place I highly recommend if your in the Nassau airport on your way back to the States check out the Graycliff cigar bar. Only place I've seen that you can smoke in an airport. For 20 bucks you get a medium level cocktail and your able to smoke in peace and free wifi. A bit pricey but I enjoyed my cocktail.