Home Ratings & Reviews

Who is a 5 Vegas HO?

2»

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Golds, classics, miami, and AAA are all quality budget smokes IMO
    Your trade is headed to you, no 5 Vegas.... :)
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    I've actually never had the classic.
    WHAT! *takes mental note*
    pelirrojo:
    Cigarman37 Oh... wait
    LOL

Miami and Triple-A are my favs. Cask Strength is great, so is Classic especially after some time. I can get down with Gold but not Gold Maddy.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    AAA - good daily
    the AAA Lanceros are coming along nicely...glad I grabbed those when I did
    Miami - nice, but to me, somewhat inconsistent....I've had some great ones....and some meh...
    several of the annual Limitadas have been very good
    Classic, Gold, and some others?? - meh......there's other cigars I'd rather pay just a bit more for that are WAY better
    Gold Maduro? - dog rocket.............by definition............you look up "dogrocket" in the dictionary, and there's a pic of a 5Vegas Gold Maduro Torpedo............really

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    AAA - good daily
    the AAA Lanceros are coming along nicely...glad I grabbed those when I did
    Miami - nice, but to me, somewhat inconsistent....I've had some great ones....and some meh...
    several of the annual Limitadas have been very good
    Classic, Gold, and some others?? - meh......there's other cigars I'd rather pay just a bit more for that are WAY better
    Gold Maduro? - dog rocket.............by definition............you look up "dogrocket" in the dictionary, and there's a pic of a 5Vegas Gold Maduro Torpedo............really

They do make AAA lanceros, don't they? Damn, I forgot about those.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    They do make AAA lanceros, don't they? Damn, I forgot about those.
    Not any more......think it was a limited release, and you bought a bundle of 15....I think.

Hmm, shoulda done that. Lol! Oh well, maybe they will come back. I remember seeing em not too long ago
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    The AAA torps are a great smoke as well as the 5x56 robustos.
    Gray4lines:
    flowbee:
    The 13 in my welcome bomb from you was fantastic! Havent tried any others yet.
    Is that the annual release? I have a 2011, and thats all! I really should start grabbing some from each year.
    :)
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never had anything from the 5 Vegas line. Sounds like I may be missing something. Should these be on my wish list?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    Never had anything from the 5 Vegas line. Sounds like I may be missing something. Should these be on my wish list?
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    The AAA should be especially for the price you can get them for on sale.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Puff_Dougie:

You're a madman!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    Bigshizza:
    Puff_Dougie:

You're a madman!
    I said "wish list" Jim... not "hit list"!! Wipe that smile off your face, mister! :^p
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Bigshizza:
    Gray4lines:
    flowbee:
    The 13 in my welcome bomb from you was fantastic! Havent tried any others yet.
    Is that the annual release? I have a 2011, and thats all! I really should start grabbing some from each year.
    :( Lol!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Only had the Cask Strength.
    Let me correct this statement. I made my wife and daughter their favorite breakfast and it bought me some morning relaxin' time. I dug around and found a 5V Gold from some movie winnings. Only about 3/4 in. in, but it's a really solid mild smoke. At the price, I could smoke a lot of these nuggets, or give 'em away. Not quite as good as my favorite mild morning stick, the OlivaConnecticut Reserve, but I'm enjoying it.

That same package of winnings had a AAA and a Classic, too. Might just broaden my Cinco experience.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Winnings are out....Monday is your day! Enjoy!!