Home General Discussion
Options

Yo Qiero Taco Bell...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Do you suppose this place serves Kentucky Fried Nachos? Anybody have a good recipe for those?

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    NCR
  • Options
    Rain:
    NCR
    ???
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Nevermind... I figured it out.

NCR = Not Cigar Related... Posted this in the wrong place. My bad. Still learning the nuances of posting here.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    The food tastes good but that last time i ate there i had 2 chicken chalupas and a LFD chisel. Later that night I woke up throwing up all over the place. It'd be blasphemy to blame the cigar so i blamed taco bell and never went back.
  • Options
    RedRex06RedRex06 Posts: 155
    Perhaps it was the devil's concoction of combining the two? But seriously, I REALLY want taco bell right now.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    #trolled
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Taco Chicken!

had one of these outside my high school.

we used to pull up to the drive through and order "original recipe taco" "Soft shell chicken" "Extra crispy burritos" they didnt like us much.

...or is it kuntucky fried bell?
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    NCR
    My thoughts exactly
  • Options
    Rain:
    #trolled
    No worries. I found the recipe I needed...