Home Non Cigar Related
Options

HEY BOOTS! - Vapes - open to all!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Guess it's a good thing that I'm placing an order for a new kit and some juice. Used up the last of my watermelon yesterday and during the process the coil burnt out in the cartomizer and my battery wen on the fritz... eGo here I come!
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    You blowin through battery power boots?
    Well, I'm gonna test it out today. It's my first full day using it. I'm thinking a tank upgrade like this, may call for a battery upgrade as well.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I want a new mod!!!! Lol just bought more juice a few days ago... Can't justify a new mod when I have 2 mods I'm not really using much.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    It's probably going to be a while till I can get into the fancy mods.
  • Options
    You don't need fancy. The Kamry k100 (the mod I use for my RDA) starter kit is only $70. Way more reasonable than most mechanical mods. Lol
  • Options
    EoLEoL Posts: 182
    make sure u wanna get in to mech before u dive lol
  • Options
    hey, do these protanks burn through juice than a clearomizer?
  • Options
    Yeah they do. Since they are a bottom feed tank the juice doesn't soak up into a wick. Uses more juice that way.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Yeah they do. Since they are a bottom feed tank the juice doesn't soak up into a wick. Uses more juice that way.
    Thought so...I just bought this 10ml juice yesterday, and I'm tearing through it. Granted, I use it a ton more on the weekend, but holy monkey nuts!
  • Options
    Yeah i tend to vape more during the week nights. Not a whole lot though. Maybe go through a 15 ml bottle of juice in a few weeks. I would probably go through it quicker if I didn't have to refill the cotton so frequently with my rebuildable. Kinda miss filling a tank and vaping till empty.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Yeah i tend to vape more during the week nights. Not a whole lot though. Maybe go through a 15 ml bottle of juice in a few weeks. I would probably go through it quicker if I didn't have to refill the cotton so frequently with my rebuildable. Kinda miss filling a tank and vaping till empty.
    With this new tanks....seems like 10ml will last about 3 days
  • Options
    Sounds about right where I was when i had my protank. :)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    For the guys who know more about this than i do... Reccommendations for a good starter kit? I bunch of guys vape on the ship, usually in their racks while reading and i was wanting to get into it and get stocked up before heading out. Was looking at the ego starter from vape dudes. Thoughts or advice?
  • Options
    Great starter choice! Get a few extra tanks so you don't taint flavors. Some flavors can ghost wicks and tanks. But yes I would recommend the Ego starter kits. The bigger the battery the better.
  • Options
    I started with the EGO, and just recently upgraded my tank. The EGO was a great place to start. As Chaos said, get a few tanks...the tanks are pretty cheap for it, and it's nice to have a few around. I had a habit of forgetting to fill the one I wanted to fill...so it would empty on me. Always glad I carried about 3

EDIT: Make sure to MARK what's what. You'll run in to a lot of clear juices. They get easily confused and you'll end up with a tank that tastes like cherry flavored butt nuggets.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Wound up getting 2 complete ce4's with 1100 mah batteries for 20 bucks! Where's the best place for juice?
  • Options
    Order online. You get better prices online than you do in stores. I've ordered from Vapechef, vapedudes, seducejuice and goodlifevape. (Add a ".com" to those btw lol) I haven't gotten the juice from good life yet. But honestly if the site doesn't look cheap or sketchy... Give in a order lol. 5pawns has some amazing flavors... But they are kinda spendy in the world of juices. Worth it. But spendy. Their sample pack on their flavors is awesome! I've tried all their flavors and love them.
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    I order from vapor 4 life and I got one of the vaporzeus in an XL size and I love it. I got the duel mode and it lasts me for 3 or 4 days. There juices are pretty good too and they run sales weekly.
  • Options
    Question, now that I have a tank that I need to clean, instead of trash, and replace. How often do you clean your tanks (protank II)? Mine came with two coils. So...two questions really

1: How often do you clean it
    2: How long does a coil last?
  • Options
    Clean the tank when you change flavors... as for how long the coils last... depends i had one that lasted months... i had one that lasted a week. just depends on how well it was made i guess. like all things there are some crap coils. If the flavors are complimentary then i would keep using the same coil. but flavors will ghost the coils and wicks though.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Clean the tank when you change flavors... as for how long the coils last... depends i had one that lasted months... i had one that lasted a week. just depends on how well it was made i guess. like all things there are some crap coils. If the flavors are complimentary then i would keep using the same coil. but flavors will ghost the coils and wicks though.
    So...use my "natural" coil, just for natural. Play the flavors by ear?
  • Options
    Yeah I would say that's a good plan
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Yeah I would say that's a good plan
    Maybe I'll just pick up another protank II, and have 2 spare thingamajigs
  • Options
    Just got in 4 new juices!!!! I knows who is rolling new coils and cotton tonight! :)
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    You make your own coils?
  • Options
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    You make your own coils?
    Liquid has a sick setup!
  • Options
    I'm only running a dual coil setup right now. But this one was my pride and joy. :)

• Options
    PSA: When you dont tighten your coil dealy very well, and you get a mouth full of juice...it's bad...juice tastes bad!
  • Options
    Depends on the juice! My coils pop and spatter sometimes and it's a nice burst of flavor. Granted most of my flavors are fruit based.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Depends on the juice! My coils pop and spatter sometimes and it's a nice burst of flavor. Granted most of my flavors are fruit based.
    Nope, this was natural....no good