Home General Discussion
Options

Camacho/Room 101 Project

Has anyone been keeping up with the new Camacho cigar to be released this month ? A collaboration with Matt Booth of Room 101 . I just read a review that gave it some good props. The binder is Honduran ...the filler Honduran and Dominican but the buzz is about the wrapper - a exclusive seed variety they call " Semilla 101 " from Honduras. To be released in 6 sizes , each one named after a zip code in the US. Also , a portion of the proceeds from every sale goes to the "Wounded Warrior Project" . The reviewer described it as first third some pepper and earth, 2nd third pepper fades and loses some of its creaminess but the last third is supposed to be a real spice bomb .....Sounds interesting enough I would like to try a couple out as I like most things Camacho ...

Comments

• Options
    TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Maybe Mat's contribution is a wallet chain in every smoke. Or perhaps a wallet (one in every 1000 cigars)!

That last third did sound very nice Gene (my wife thought I was stung by a bee) and I do really like Camacho also.

How is everything my friend? I did read about you and I am hoping your health reports are now glowing? I am a little afraid to ask about your father-in-law. I haven't read anything here, but I haven't been on alot.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Yeah man thanks for asking. My reports have all been good...have another round of tests scheduled for October. Father in Law is so-so... Having major headaches but goes back for more scans later this month. Tired, stumbly and still confused at times...doesn't seem to be a lot of improvement but we are still hoping and praying.
    Hope your doing well my friend .