I'll be there. I can't possibly forget 3 times in a row
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    What's the link?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    What's the link?
    We play on Pokerstars. The buyin is 5 cigars sent to the winner depending on how many people we get. Only issue is that you have to play on a computer because the mobile app doesn't support home games.

I can get you signed up if you want. Just let me know and I'll shoot you a PM with the info on how to get approved to play.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Darktower007:
    What's the link?
    We play on Pokerstars. The buyin is 5 cigars sent to the winner depending on how many people we get. Only issue is that you have to play on a computer because the mobile app doesn't support home games.

I can get you signed up if you want. Just let me know and I'll shoot you a PM with the info on how to get approved to play.
    Sure sign me up!
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    I'm interested depending on day and time...
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    I'll be there....im pretty sure glock and MAwart are going to be there
    . Yep, 8:00 pm est. boyz
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    we play every other tuesday at 8est. tonight is a tuesday that we play.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:
    I'm assuming it's tournament style right? What's the latest someone can join? Do you have anything setup to remove bonds for people who work later?
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:
    I'm assuming it's tournament style right? What's the latest someone can join? Do you have anything setup to remove bonds for people who work later?
    tournament style, if you register i think it holds your seat until you blind out....not sure on this one....glock?, Unfortunately that's the start time.....we have had this situation with the west coast people and have talked about moving it but haven't yet.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:
    tournament style, if you register i think it holds your seat until you blind out....not sure on this one....glock?, Unfortunately that's the start time.....we have had this situation with the west coast people and have talked about moving it but haven't yet.
    It's no problem, I totally understand, for east coast it would make it quite a late night esp for people with work early the next day if you moved it up at all...

If it can just take my blinds until I get a chance to get home and join then I should be fine.
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:
    It's no problem, I totally understand, for east coast it would make it quite a late night esp for people with work early the next day if you moved it up at all...

If it can just take my blinds until I get a chance to get home and join then I should be fine.
    i'll shoot you the PM and you can register and we will get you up and running.
  • Options
    7 cst tonight....be there
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'm a no go for tonight. I have too much going on. Somebody send me last game's winner's address please.
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:

U r good to go if u wanna play, all u have to do now is register for the tourney.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:

U r good to go if u wanna play, all u have to do now is register for the tourney.
    How long does the tourny normally go? If it takes me 30-50 minutes to get home will I have missed too much?
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    Glock1975:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:
    brianetz1:
    chrislolds:

How long does the tourny normally go? If it takes me 30-50 minutes to get home will I have missed too much?
    usually 2 hours or so, depends on how many we have.
  • Options
    where is everyone?
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm here!!!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    where is everyone?
    Sorry, had movie night with the Mrs after work. Just got free :(
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Brian actually did not win any cigars this hour
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    brianetz1:
    where is everyone?
    Sorry, had movie night with the Mrs after work. Just got free :(
    Good thing.....never seen an ass kicking like that....ray steamrolled the table
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was quick and painless.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    you guys are done?
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    rsherman24:
    you guys are done?
    ray ran the table tonight, got all the good hands at the right times.....it was impressive to be honest
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was quick and painless. If someone could send me Ray's addy that would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha ruthless Ray strikes again. You dirty bird you. Sorry I missed it boys. I had a date... Gotta get back on the horse that bucked you off so to speak. I still need the address of last time's winner.
  • Options
    MAWartMAWart Posts: 137
    Sorry I missed. Was out to dinner. I will make the next one for sure. Glad I missed a night someone was steamrolling.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Can I get Ray's addy to send his winnings to. Thanks!

Rob
  • Options
    Poker Winnings, Thanks a lot Sherm. image
  • Options
    MAWartMAWart Posts: 137
    image Poker winnings. Thanks Bert!