Home Cigar 101
Options

Well.. Got my first cooler!

2»

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gogoivan73@gmail.com:
    Nice cooler, wish you to be full of all kind of cigars. I am still deciding whether to buy myself one or not.
    Go for it....you will get one sooner or later...go with sooner!
  • Options
    EoLEoL Posts: 182
    gogoivan73@gmail.com:
    Nice cooler, wish you to be full of all kind of cigars. I am still deciding whether to buy myself one or not.
    do it. its easy to buy cigars.... too easy. lol
  • Options
    image Got it all regulated and put my stock in!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaawwwwww it's so cute
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I'd say go for the bigger boveda packs and go 62 or 65rh
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    EoL:
    image Got it all regulated and put my stock in!
    You poor dumb ***! You just showed this forum, have many sticks you have, and how much room is in your cooler!
  • Options
    I think I'll be fine booties ;)
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Just a question... when putting the cigars in do you have to put them in the ceder boxes or can you just stick them in there?
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Just a question... when putting the cigars in do you have to put them in the ceder boxes or can you just stick them in there?
    Doesn't have to be ceder boxes. You just have to have something to hold them. I use cheap plastic trays I found at the store. The sides were full of holes, and I drilled some in the bottom to allow for the best air flow I could get. You just want to avoid having loose sticks rolling around in the cooler.
  • Options
    New Boots:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Doesn't have to be ceder boxes. You just have to have something to hold them. I use cheap plastic trays I found at the store. The sides were full of holes, and I drilled some in the bottom to allow for the best air flow I could get. You just want to avoid having loose sticks rolling around in the cooler.
    Noted... about dropped $200 bucks on a humidor but remember this topic and it seems like a way better idea
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    New Boots:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Noted... about dropped $200 bucks on a humidor but remember this topic and it seems like a way better idea
  • Options
    Agreed on the better, cheaper way hahaha :)
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    I've been looking at the coolers, I'm just not convinced I need one. Every time I start filling up I send out some bombs and the problem is solved. Between my 100ct, 300ct, and humidified locker at my B&M I don't really have much a problem with room.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    I've been looking at the coolers, I'm just not convinced I need one. Every time I start filling up I send out some bombs and the problem is solved. Between my 100ct, 300ct, and humidified locker at my B&M I don't really have much a problem with room.
    thats one way to solve the room issue. i just have a series of tupperwares that hold about 200-300 each. room isnt an issue right now i have room for about 100+ in two of them and then in my 2 wood boxes i have room for about a box between the two. organization is the issue. i want to box age a few but the tupperware containers hold only 4 boxes nicely if kept in the box. there is plenty of room for singles but the tetris game i have to play to maximize capacity is kind of crazy.