Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Pick Me Up!!!

Well I needed to get out of the funk and what better way to do that then to send out some planned attacks. Forgot tracking numbers in truck and will update once I get them. Bombs away fellas oh and no names will be mentioned.

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JMartinez10:
    Well I needed to get out of the funk and what better way to do that then to send out some planned attacks. Forgot tracking numbers in truck and will update once I get them. Bombs away fellas oh and no names will be mentioned.
    Go get 'em Coach!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    JMartinez10:
    Nice Coach, We got yer back!!
  • Options
    Thanks fellas!!!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of "Pick me Up"... USPS says you need to pick something up, my friend...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon