Home General Discussion
Options

pics of my humi

couldnt find the thread about having pics of your humi so hears mine http://s561.photobucket.com/albums/ss56/sol1821/ let me know what you think. if u wanna know what a cigar is just ask. and if u want to add pics of your own feel free. i know how much fun i get looking at other peoples stash so i hope you get the same amount of fun looking at mine. i think ive manage to acumalate too many gurkhas in samplers lol.

Comments

• Options
    I didn't know there was squires on the dark side!
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    ah yer forgot to remove some pics lol
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    u love them Gurkha's ha? :) Good collection!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    That's a nice collection man! And I love your bigger humi - that burl is just gorgeous...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Renaissance_Man:
    u love them Gurkha's ha? :) Good collection!
    I’m not actually fussed tbh they’ve mounted up a bit cuz i get them in samplers and they’re the ones i don’t fancy smoking so I’ve got quite a few now. the few ive had have been ok nothing special though and there’s no way id pay full price for them.
  • Options
    Hays:
    That's a nice collection man! And I love your bigger humi - that burl is just gorgeous...
    cheers, i got it on the cheep of the bay:p its actualy really good. the hygro i got with it was *** though 2 of the broke so i gave up and got a digital.
  • Options
    rad1964rad1964 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Looks like Christmas there with the wrapping paper! Nice collection.