Home General Discussion

MY DAY OFF WORK....

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
So my day started off with my timing belt falling out the bottem of my 2002 VW Passat GLX. So, I dropped my car off at the dealership where my warranty is still intact and decided to take the day off work to brighten up my day. Here are some images:

Golf at Breton Bay Country Club. I wish I had a 5 Vegas Relic to light before using this relic golf club. That's a vintage 3 wood I found in a Goodwill for $1.50. It played awesome!image

Drew Estates La Vieja Habana Gordito Rico. This one has been marinating for a while. It was soo soft and smoked so smooth and even.image

This is my favorite picture that I took. It's now my desktop background!image

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hell Frakkin Yeah man! That looks like a pretty chill day my friend...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I looks like you know how to make the best of a bad situation..
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Awesome!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am so bleeping jealous!!!
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    The last three pics are better than any of the ones on the Cigar Obsession pic vote thing right now. Glad you had an awesome day.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    It really was a good day. I'm always hesitant to take days off cause it's like taking $250 out of the bank and burning it. But it was definately a good idea to take the day and make sure that insurance and warranties were going to handle all the expenses of this VERY expensive repair (timing belt kit alone cost $900), and then just relax knowing that my money is working for me. On top of getting some good reading down, I got some good photos, spent a good amount of time napping and talking smack on ESPN college football message boards. Now I'm rouning out the day with Monday Night Football.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I never knew the Limitada Ashtray was sooo big... now I'm intrigued
    Lasabar:
    I never knew the Limitada Ashtray was sooo big... now I'm intrigued
    Yep. And that's a 6x60 sitting on top of it. I kinda wish I had cleaned out the ashtray before I took the picture though.
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    Is that an "Oprah Book of the Month" club logo on that book? ;)
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    ironhorse:
    AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Lasabar:
    ironhorse:
    AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Nope. It says "The Kiriyama Prize Winner" I don't respect Oprah's opinion on anything after what she did to James Frey. She's just an evil judgemental **** that really doesn't care for anything other than her own reputation in my opinion.