Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Who was it!

Ok, someone owes me a new porch. I survived, but my poor wife took all the damage.

Someone thought they would be funny and send me this out of the blue. Worst part about it, they didn't include a note or put a return address on the box. Who does a thing like that?? Come on, someone needs to step forward and claim this! If for no other reason so I can thank them for their generosity.

I'm a member of a few groups that sends out bombs so I don't even know where to start... However there are only so many people that have my address so it is just a matter of time before I find you, step forward now and I promise to take it easy on you.

This happen to show up the same day as some auction winnings so now my wife is convinced I ordered them. photo 20140131_180521_zpsk5jvpgyo.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    Ok, someone owes me a new porch. I survived, but my poor wife took all the damage.

Someone thought they would be funny and send me this out of the blue. Worst part about it, they didn't include a note or put a return address on the box. Who does a thing like that?? Come on, someone needs to step forward and claim this! If for no other reason so I can thank them for their generosity.

I'm a member of a few groups that sends out bombs so I don't even know where to start... However there are only so many people that have my address so it is just a matter of time before I find you, step forward now and I promise to take it easy on you.

This happen to show up the same day as some auction winnings so now my wife is convinced I ordered them. photo 20140131_180521_zpsk5jvpgyo.jpg
    "La Bomba"???? Oh how I wish I could take credit for that one! That's beautiful!

I can... however... take credit for the tracer that is hurtling toward what's left of your porch at this very moment! Muahahahahaaa!!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Not it.... but very nice!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:

Damn. Who upped the steaks?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Puff_Dougie:
    curtiscr79:

"La Bomba"???? Oh how I wish I could take credit for that one! That's beautiful!

I can... however... take credit for the tracer that is hurtling toward what's left of your porch at this very moment! Muahahahahaaa!!!!
    I'll warn the wife, I'm sure she wants to keep what is left of her arms.

and you realize I return fire!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    curtiscr79:

Up'ed it to Filet Mignon nicely done.. Love the 601 stuff
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Echambers:
    curtiscr79:

I know right. Whoever it is they play dirty and I'm not sure I can play on their level.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those 601s do look mighty tasty. Lemme know if you want to trade a few of 'em. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    curtiscr79:

Up'ed it to Filet Mignon nicely done.. Love the 601 stuff
    ha! Stubby fingers. "Stakes".
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."