Home General Discussion

Help with after-dinner cigar choice...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
So this evening I'll be going out with the wife, my business partner, and her fianc
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    So this evening I'll be going out with the wife, my business partner, and her fianc
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Draig. Haven't had it. Want to try it, but the Obsidian wouldn't be good with that dinner. Neither do I think this would be a case of MOW FTW.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Draig K! set the tone for the rest of the evening!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MOW PA.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    MOW PA.
    You could have just posted a blank response, Randy. It's not like we didn't know which one you were gonna pick! LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Both the Obsidian and Draig are good IMO, but the MOW PA is the fullest cigar of that bunch.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had a couple Draig Ks a while back and I recall it has lots of dense flavor.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the Draig K's go for that and congrats!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ended up going with the Draig K for me, and my partner's fianc