Home General Discussion

San Cristobal Revelation

Trying to work my way into the DPG offerings and found this one… has anybody tried it? Comments??

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    IMO it's not one of pepins best...it's not bad just not a wow what a great smoke kinda smoke. I wouldn't really turn it down but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.
    Money can't buy taste
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Sounds like starting with a single is a good first step. Thanks!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    R&R
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    My advice is start with at least three...you might not like it now or then but later down the road it could be great
    Money can't buy taste
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    I would second what Lee wrote. It is an ok smoke, but not one to get excited over. IMO
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    R&R
    Yes sir!!
    wrong forum
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    R&R
    Yes sir!!
    THAT'S RIGHT! YOU TELL 'EM! Can't have folks posting questions where they ain't supposed to go!! By the way,......how do I get me one of them there shiny plastic deputy badges like yours?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    R&R
    Yes sir!!
    That is just crazy. Who needs forums? We should just have one forum with on long thread. Duh!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You try the other San Cristobals? The original is good, but I really like the Elegancias. Its a really unique connie with pepin spice and a floral/citrus flavor. Worth a try. Theyre great in the summer with coronas or mojitos.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Havent tried the revelation. Heard its a decent smoke. Like gray, I enjoy the elegencia, but also enjoy the classic, particularly with some age on it.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • dandin1dandin1 Posts: 175
    PAtoNH:
    Trying to work my way into the DPG offerings and found this one… has anybody tried it? Comments??

I've got one in my line up. Gotta find time to get to it.
    Thanks guys, went down to the B&M and picked up two Mystics (1 for now, 1 for this summer). It's a nice mild/medium smoke that got off to a bad start burn wise but is corrected now and I'm in the last third and enjoying it.
    Rain:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ddubridge:
    R&R
    Yes sir!!
    That is just crazy. Who needs forums? We should just have one forum with on long thread. Duh!
    I think I'll start posting everything in NCR. Who needs sections anyway? Wait, better yet, I'll post it all in pipe. That shouldnt piss off the non-cigar smokers in the pipe section at all.

Rant...Over.
    feel free to move this to the appropriate forum
    PAtoNH:
    feel free to move this to the appropriate forum
    Only jokes Mike.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha.Mod > Oh jeez, have to move another one...wait...WTF IS GOING ON IN NCR?!?!?!?!
    fair enough… I've visited some forums that are very picky about posting etiquette. I'd have moved it if the edit option allowed.