Home Non Cigar Related

Great

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Cops knocked on the door...a robbery or attempted robbery was just committed. This is just great! Fun by bed and machete buy the bed now lol
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Guess I'm not getting your cigar collection tonight..
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Cops knocked on the door...a robbery or attempted robbery was just committed. This is just great! Fun by bed and machete buy the bed now lol
    True story: I was at a bar with a few friends and we were just about to leave when the police came in and reported an armed robbery next door. He said they were sweeping the neighborhood and told us we couldn't leave until they clear the neighborhood. I said "really? Your ordering me to stay in the bar?" Definitely a win.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    True story: I was at a bar with a few friends and we were just about to leave when the police came in and reported an armed robbery next door. He said they were sweeping the neighborhood and told us we couldn't leave until they clear the neighborhood. I said "really? Your ordering me to stay in the bar?" Definitely a win.
    hahahahahaaaa that's a great story!! Oh and randy I always have the machete with the guns locked up
    Money can't buy taste