Home General Discussion

The best bday gift...

So my fiancee surprised me with a Xikar Xi3 redwood cutter! I know, right? I should probly marry this one! You can all be jealous now...

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Yep, I'm jealous!
    -insert obligatory "It's not too late!" "Don't do it!" "You're still single now!" etc etc-
  • ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    Today is my birthday too! I got 100$ gift card from mother in law, $50 gift card from sister in law, $50 cash from my parents, and $300 for the fact the my wife listened to me when I said to just let me pick up my own stuff! Now what do I buy!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    ScottU:
    Today is my birthday too! I got 100$ gift card from mother in law, $50 gift card from sister in law, $50 cash from my parents, and $300 for the fact the my wife listened to me when I said to just let me pick up my own stuff! Now what do I buy!
    I would need another humidor to hold $400 worth of cigars. :)
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    ScottU:
    Happy b-day Scott. Personally, I kinda dislike when people give me cash. Of course, it's great to have the freedom to pick and choose what to spend it on, but cash is just a little too flexible for me - I will inevitably end up spending at least a fair portion of that cash on completely mundane things (bills, gas, fast food etc) lol. I much prefer gift cards if one wants to give me some flexibility on choice, that way I'm forced to spend it at one place in particular! My bday is coming in a few weeks and first on my list is CCOM Gift Certificates lol... Hope you had a good bday brotha!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    ScottU:
    A set of these suckers!!!!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    nsezell:
    So my fiancee surprised me with a Xikar Xi3 redwood cutter! I know, right? I should probly marry this one! You can all be jealous now...
    Two things...

1. This girl is a keeper for sure!!!
    2. Make sure she isn't around Milwaukee, WI anytime soon... (I'm just saying)
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Garen B:
    ScottU:
    A set of these suckers!!!!

hOOLLYYYY CRRAAAPPP !!!!!! $400.00 for a cutter ....hhmmmm.... I'm torn between ordering that and hunting down an ancient wooly mammoth and making my own ...
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    nsezell:
    ScottU:
    Two keepers for sure. I'm impressed!

Hint to Scott, use some of that money to take the wife out for a night on the town. I'd think that might pay dividends on the hext Birthday.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    nsezell:
    ScottU:
    Two keepers for sure. I'm impressed!

Hint to Scott, use some of that money to take the wife out for a night on the town. I'd think that might pay dividends on the hext Birthday.
    Great advice! Take her out!
  • Happy Birthday Bro. Definitely take her out though thats a good idea. now if only i can get my wife to come around! lol shell try a cigar every once and awhile though so shes coming along
  • ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    Oh yes, her bday is today. We actually celebrated on sunday with a nice dinner. I think I would have to pass on the $400 cutter. I like the $5 plastic ones :) I really want to get a new humi but I can't find anything!
    Giver her Bday Spankings!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Lasabar:
    Make it hurt too! :-)
    rwheelwright:
    Lasabar:
    Make it hurt too! :-)
    I like the *Lick the palm of your hand first then SWAACK!* Method
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    nsezell:
    I have that exact cutter. It is awesome. Krieg got it for me for my birthday this year. I don't plan on marrying him so hes all yours fellas! (lol)