Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Soprano additon

So I really enjoyed these when they first came out but haven't had one in a while and there sold out every where. Was meaning to get the sampler to put away and well life got in the way, anyone having a couple there willing to part with? Like to have a couple on hand will make it worth your while.

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I'm in the same boat. By the time I went to pull the trigger on them, I couldn't find any. I have 1 in the cooler, but now I can't smoke it, since I can't seem to find more.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    So I really enjoyed these when they first came out but haven't had one in a while and there sold out every where. Was meaning to get the sampler to put away and well life got in the way, anyone having a couple there willing to part with? Like to have a couple on hand will make it worth your while.
    PM
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    There are a few Belicoso left at CI
    http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/12061/cao-the-sopranos-edition/
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ^^^^^We try not to link to other cigar retailers on the forums. You can PM it though :)
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My B&M may still have some if anyone cannot find em. PM me if you want me to look and see how much.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    i have associates and soldiers , pm if your still wanting them
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    PS: Ccom has some in stock
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    ^^^^^We try not to link to other cigar retailers on the forums. You can PM it though :)
    Oh damn!! Sorry I didn't even realize!! "That will not happen again""
    This newb is embarrassed I apologize
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh so he meant to say edition!!! Hahaha and y'all were too nice to correct him. Shame on y'all
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    That's funny oops
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, He IS trying to “add” some sopranos to his collection.