Home Non Cigar Related

I may have to have my daughter in law arrested again ;)

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
She learned to make biscuits from a jail matron who took a liking to her, kind of a work release thing where they cooked for a bunch of female lady girl people at a half way house. They are the best biscuits I have ever had, and that is saying a lot. She was just about to learn about southern style greens and macaroni and cheese when she was released. Who says you can't learn worthwhile stuff in jail..?

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Send her! Then bring her here when she gets out...I like food!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Send her! Then bring her here when she gets out...I like food!

I think I will...with a list of things to learn for my Fantasy Cigar Bar. Got to have some good southern style feel good food.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    There are a lot of good food and simple ways to cook food learned in prison perfect example jack Mack in a crock pot. I have seen a lot of these thing that the residents at work will do with cafeteria and commissary food. Not worth a trip to the slammer though. LOL
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    There are a lot of good food and simple ways to cook food learned in prison perfect example jack Mack in a crock pot. I have seen a lot of these thing that the residents at work will do with cafeteria and commissary food. Not worth a trip to the slammer though. LOL
    Great idea for some enterprising ex-con though: The Prison Commissary Cook Book!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    She learned to make biscuits from a jail matron who took a liking to her, kind of a work release thing where they cooked for a bunch of female lady girl people at a half way house. They are the best biscuits I have ever had, and that is saying a lot. She was just about to learn about southern style greens and macaroni and cheese when she was released. Who says you can't learn worthwhile stuff in jail..?
    That's good to hear, hopefully that will give her a skill and something she enjoys to keep her from going back, heck, worked for the guy who founded Dave's Killer Bread. And man, great biscuits are hard to find!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Gaetano7890:
    Great idea for some enterprising ex-con though: The Prison Commissary Cook Book!

Love it....