Home Non Cigar Related

RIP... Phillip Seymour Hoffman

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
Possible drug overdose...?.... What a F'n waste....

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Gotta love Hollywood, Americans. You are a lawless god, until the day you die...regardless of how it happens. I'm sorry, but this country has allowed these things to happen. We hold the "celebrities" on such a high pedestal that they are untouchable.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:

So many are impacted by illegal and legal drugs in this country. IMHO it is the the single biggest problem we face. I watched (surfing) a show called "Drugs, Inc." and was shocked so much I made sure to watch the entire series. If it comes around again I suggest everyone watch it, it is eye opening. I knew the drug problem was bad but I really had no idea how bad.

This man was, or had gone through treatment and it still got him. So many lives wasted and its not just Hollywood.

I can drive around in my little part of TN and see so many houses gutted by fire because they were cooking meth and they blew up. My step son and his wife were cookers, personal use, and they got caught. It was the best thing that ever happened to them and they will survive because of the family support they get. How many don't have any support..?
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    That's a shame, he played a great bad guy in Mission Impossible III
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    CNN reported that it could be a heroine overdose. Dude was so very talented. Sad to hear he is gone
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    There are reports out there that are saying the officer that discovered the body stated there was a needle still in his arm.just really sad but I've read that he's had this habit since college and couldn't kick it.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Such talent. Such a waste.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    The best actor of his generation...gone. Another stupid waste.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    It's a shame. Loved him in Almost Famous and Charlie Wilson's War.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew he was a good actor back when I first noticed him as a young man in Scent of a Woman. Couldn't find a clip of him speaking in that movie but he can be seen in this clip